Pmay List, iay.nic.in reports, IAY LIST: Pradhan Mantri Indira Awas Yojana (iay.nic.in) whose name was changed to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) was started by the Ministry of Rural Development.
Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) was started to give benefit to such people who do not have any pucca house and come below poverty line.
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List | Download Online IAY list | Indira Awas Yojana Portal | iay.nic.in list | इंदिरा गांधी आवास योजना सूची | IAY List ऑनलाइन कैसे देखे | Download Online IAY Housing List
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAYG), the government provides assistance to SC/ST/minority and non-SC-ST rural families.
अगर आप भी गरीबी रेखा से नीचे आते हैं और आपके पास अब तक कोई पक्का मकान नहीं है तो प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना ग्रामीण(PMAYG) के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं ।
Key Points of IAY List 2021
|योजना का नाम||Indira Awas Yojana|
|विभाग का नाम||जिला ग्राम विकास अधिकारी / जिला ग्रामीण विकास प्राधिकरण DRDA|
|योजना का प्रकार||केंद्र सरकार ने राज्य सरकार द्वारा वित्त पोषित और प्रबंधित किया|
|आवेदन का तरीका||ऑनलाइन|
Indira Awas Yojana List (IAY)
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, people who do not have a kutcha house, a blue house or a house are given some subsidy to build a house with government assistance. Today we will tell you about the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Honorable Prime Minister has a dream under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, under this scheme, by 2022, almost every person in the country has to have a pucca house. 18/11/2016 Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana was launched by Hon’ble Narendra Singh Tomar, Minister of Rural Development, Panchayat Raj and Drinking Water and Sanitation.
By the way, in 1996 itself, a rural housing program called Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) was started to provide housing to the villagers. Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) caters to the housing needs in rural areas, yet the shortcomings of IAY were detected in the year 2014 during the concurrent evaluation and the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) this footnote.
Some drawbacks of Indira Awas Yojana
Inability to determine the shortage of houses, lack of transparency in the selection of beneficiaries, poor quality of houses and lack of technical supervision, lack of coordination, non-availability of credit to the beneficiaries and weakness of monitoring are some of the main drawbacks of the system found in IAY Went.
In order to address these shortcomings of the rural housing programme, the Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) has been restructured into Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana on 1.04.2016, keeping in view the Government’s commitment to provide houses to all by 2022.
Purpose of Indira Awas Yojana
The objective of Indira awas yojana is to provide pucca houses with basic amenities to all homeless families and families living in kutcha and dilapidated houses by 2022. The present objective of pradhan mantri awas yojana is to provide benefit to the families living in kutcha broken houses in these 3 years from 2016-17 to 2018-19.
The size of the houses under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been increased from 20 square meters to 25 square meters and the assistance has been increased from ₹70,000 to ₹120000 (1.2 lakh) on the plain area as well as in the enlisted states and IAP districts. It has been increased from ₹ 75,000 to ₹ 130000 (1.3 lakh).
Under the housing scheme, a prosperous house is built in which provision of good electricity, water, toilets, LPG connection is also provided from other sources.
Types of Indira Awas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has been started for two areas in general, urban and rural.
- For urban area – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is mentioned directly.
- For rural area – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG) is used.
IAY Cumulative Report
|Fund Transferred||1,74,493.13 crore|
List of states covered under Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana
- Tamil Nadu
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh etc.
Key feature of Indira Aawas Yojana Gramin
- To provide for construction of 1 crore houses in rural areas in a period of 3 years from 2016-17 to 2018-19 then.
- Increase of space for house construction from 20 square meters to 25 square meters including area for clean kitchen.
- Increase in unit assistance from ₹70,000 to ₹12,0000 (1.2 lakhs) in plain areas and ₹75,000 to ₹130000 (1.3 lakhs) in hilly states, difficult areas and IP districts.
- Increase in unit assistance from ₹70,000 to ₹12,0000 (1.2 lakh) in plain areas and ₹75,000 to ₹130000 (1.3 lakh) in hilly states, difficult areas and IP districts.
- To give benefits to the people on 60:40 basis in plain areas and 90:10 in Northeast and three Himalayan states (Jammu Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand) between Central and State Government.
New House Development Under IAY
- Plain area of Rs.120000/-
- Hilly States and troublesome areas & IAP districts Rs.130000
- Beneficiary can also avail the institution finance up to Rs.70000
Eligibility Indira IAY List
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the people coming below the poverty line.
- This IAY 2020 is for SC/ST, Un-bonded employees, Minorities and Non-SC/ST rural family.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to those people who do not have a house.
Required Document For Indira Awas Yojana
- Attested photo copy of Aadhar Card and Job Card
- Photocopy of Gram Sevak Survey Form
- Certificate of land and irrigation means by Patwari
- Income certificate (attested by himself and any government employee)
- House certificate (attested by himself and any government employee)
- Copy of bank diary in case of land holding.
- Certificate of not having two wheeler and three wheeler and four wheeler (certified by himself and any government employee)
- Certificate of KCC in Co-operative Society
How To Check IAY List 2021 Online? – Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List
Interested beneficiaries who want to find their name in this list, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Stakeholder, out of this option you have to click on the option of IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary List.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you have to enter your registration number and then click on submit button. After this the list of beneficiaries will come in front of you.
- If you do not have Registration Number then click on “Advance Search” option. Now provide all the required details. Select the scheme type and then click on submit button.
In this way you can easily see Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List.
How to apply in Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana? – IAY Registration
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana.
- Now the homepage will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the tab of Awassoft.
- Now you have to click on the link of Data Entry.
- Now you have to login through the User-ID and Password obtained from Panchayat and Block level.
- You will need to change your username and password.
- After this you will see four options on the login page which are as follows.
- Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Online Application
- Verification of photograph taken by Awas App
- download acceptance letter
- Preparation of Order Sheet for FTO
- You have to click on the first option out of it.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter four types of details in this application form which are as follows.
- personal details
- bank account details
- convergence details
- Details from Concerned Office
- You have to fill all these details carefully and click on submit button.
In this way you will be able to apply under Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana.
PMAY पहल के तहत पूर्णता की सूची
|राज्य||लक्ष्य||पूरा कर लिया है||समापन %|
|जम्मू और कश्मीर||1,01,704||21,190||20.83%|
|दादरा & नगर हवेली||7,605||411||5.4%|
|दमन एंड दिउ||15||13||86.67%|
IAY Contact Us
- PMAYG Technical Helpline Number
- Toll-Free Number: 1800-11-6446
- Mail us:firstname.lastname@example.org
- PFMS Technical Helpline Number
- Toll-Free Number: 1800-11-8111
- Mail us:email@example.com
FAQ – IAY (Indira Awas Yojana)
The Indira Awaas Yojana (IAY) is a flagship scheme for Below Poverty Line (BPL) families in the rural areas.
Full Form – Indira Awas Yojana
Read More Awas Yojana:-