Agniveer Syllabus 2022 PDF: Check Detailed Syllabus and Download

Agniveer Syllabus Exam Pattern

Agniveer Syllabus 2022 PDF Download – As we all know that all the vacant posts of Indian Army will be filled under Agneepath Scheme. For this an exam will be organized under which the eligible candidates will be selected. Notification has been issued by Government of India for Agneepath Air Force Recruitment, under which all eligible can apply for it. The application process was started from 24 June 2022 and the candidates can apply online through the website till 5 July 2022, Tuesday.

Many youths dream of joining the army, there is a golden opportunity for all of them. Under the Agniveer Scheme organized by the Central Government, you can join the Surface Army. Many people are not aware about its exam process, so in today’s article we are going to tell you about the Agniveer Indian Army Syllabus and Exam Pattern. So that it will be easy for you to prepare it.

Agniveer Exam Pattern, Syllabus PDF

Eligible candidates will be recruited for about 56,960 posts in the Air Force through Agniveer Recruitment and the tenure of all the candidates will be for 4 years, in which 25% of the selected candidates will be increased and the remaining 75% of the candidates will have a tenure of 4 years. will be terminated after

ExamAgniveer Written Exam 2022
Conducted byMinistry of Defence
Registration Dates24 June to 5 July 2022
Exam DateNovember 2022
Selection ProcessPhysical and Written Test
Agniveer Airforce Syllabus 2022 PDFAvailable Below
Type of QuestionsMCQs
Agniveer Army Syllabus 2022 PDFAvailable Below
Maximum Marks100 Marks
Agniveer Navy Syllabus 2022 PDFAvailable Below
Negative MarkingYes
Mode of ExamOffline
Official Websiteagnipathvayu.cdac.in

Agniveer Syllabus 2022 PDF Download

Anyone who has questions related to this exam can get the detailed information of agiveer syllabus from the head of this post. About which we are going to tell below.

SubjectsNo. of QuestionsMax. Marks
General Knowledge1530
General Science1530
Maths1530
Logical Reasoning0510
Total50100

The written examination of Agniveer Recruitment going to be held under the Agneepath Recruitment Scheme will be conducted on Sunday 24 July 2022 and the candidates will be asked questions according to the following syllabus :-

English subject

  • word formation (nouns from verbs, adjectives, etc.)
  • preposition
  • determiner
  • noun pronoun
  • conjunction
  • adverb
  • functional symbol
  • Clauses (Nouns, Adverbs and Relative Clauses)
  • subject verb analogy
  • Error in verb formation and their use
  • Sentence Changes (Simple, Negative, Compound, Complex, etc.)
  • one-word substitution
  • Synonyms
  • Antonyms
  • spelling errors
  • idioms and phrases

Mathematics

  • 3-dimensional geometry
  • application of derivatives
  • Application of Integral
  • binomial theorem
  • Cartesian system of rectangular coordinates
  • Circles and family of circles
  • complex data
  • cone section
  • definite and indefinite integration
  • differential equations
  • discrimination
  • limits and continuity
  • linear equation
  • linear programming
  • mathematical installation
  • arithmetic logic
  • Matrix and Determinant
  • Permutations and Combinations
  • Possibility
  • quadratic equations
  • sequence and series
  • Sets, Relations and Functions
  • statistics
  • straight lines and family of lines
  • trigonometry
  • trigonometric function
  • vector

Reasoning

  • distance and direction
  • number simplification
  • Area of ​​triangle, square and rectangle
  • coding and decoding
  • analogy and odd one out
  • blood relations
  • Number Puzzle & Coding
  • non-verbal reasoning
  • Percent
  • correct math symbol
  • variance and probability
  • assigning artificial values ​​to mathematical numbers
  • average
  • Ratio and Proportion
  • simple trigonometry
  • time, speed and distance
  • dictionary words
  • Profit and Loss
  • number series
  • Mathematical Operations and Interrelationship Problem
  • shortest longest relation based question
  • Time order, numbers and ranking

Agniveer Syllabus 2022 PDF Download Link

Agniveer Syllabus 2022 PDFDownload Now
Our Official WebsiteLatest Sarkari Yojana

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 4 / 5. Vote count: 1

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

Aashram 3 Fame Esha Hot Sizzling looks Disha Patani Hot Bikini Looks Shweta Tiwari Hot Photoshoot Viral Victoria Secret Angels and Models अवनीत कौर ने 20 की उम्र दिखाया जलवा