Driving License Apply Online – As you would know that nowadays the government is very strict about traffic, if you are a driver of two or four wheeler on the road then you must know about the importance of Driving License, in addition if you If you are caught without a Driving License then you are fined a lot.
Many people have to face difficulty in getting Driving License and also have to go to RTO Office for driving test. In today’s post, we are telling you in detail about How to Driving License Apply Online
If you want to get your Driving License done sitting at home and at the same time you also want to know how to Apply Driving License Online for this sitting at home, then today we will give you complete information about it through this article. To get Driving License Apply Online, you must have ID proof and some important documents, because you need these documents while applying for Driving License.
Types of Driving License
If you are applying for Driving License, then you should know that how many types of Driving License are made, so that you can get your Driving License made as per your requirement.
- learning license
- permanent license
- duplicate driving license
- heavy motor vehicle
- international driving license
- light motor vehicle license
Documents required to get Online Driving License
Identity Card: In the identity card, you should have any one thing from Aadhaar Card, Election Card, PAN Card, Passport, Ration Card etc.
Permanent Address Proof: Election Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Tax Receipt of your house, Connection Receipt of Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Address Proof issued by Government Employees, Residence Certificate issued from Tehsil etc. You must have one thing.
Age Certificate: With this certificate, your age is simply checked whether you are 18 years old or not, in this you must have one of the things like Birth Certificate, High School / 10th Marksheet or Sanad, PAN Card etc.
Apply for Online Driving License
It is very easy to get a diving license, for this you have to follow the easy steps given below
- If you want to apply for Online Driving License, then you must first go to the official website – https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/.
- Here you have to click on “Drivers / Learners License”.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to select your state.
- After selecting the state and submitting it, a new page will open in which many options will be given, if you are applying for learning license then you have to click on “Apply for Learner License”.
- If you are applying for the first time, then you will click on “Apply for Learner License”, after clicking, a new page will open, in which it will be given that in how many steps your form will be completed.
- After this, a new page will open in which the date of birth of the applicant will be asked, fill it correctly and submit it.
- After this, fill whatever information will be asked from you, submit your form and make the payment.
FAQ – Driving Licence Apply Online
You can apply for driving license online by visiting parivahan.gov.in.
You get the driving license by post at your address within one month of passing the driving test from the RTO office.
Hope you have liked this information given by us about Driving License Apply Online, visit the official website for more information related to it.
If you have any question related to the Driving Licence apply online, then you can ask us through comment s. Along with this you can also bookmark our website Sarkari Yojana