E Shram Portal Registration – CSC Login, Shramik Card and Complete Process can be checked from this page with all details. In our article You can check the complete details of E Shram Portal Official Website, benefits, Documents Required, CSC Login, Who can Apply for eShram Portal Online and e Shram Card Status from the below section.
Ministry of Labour & Employment India has started a new portal named E SHRAM Portal for the welfare of workers. Candidates who register for E Shram will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card.
Government Collect Data of Worker in un-organized Sectors and NDUW Database will be used to start new Policies, Create more jobs in Future and launch new Schemes for Workers.
E Shram Portal Registration
|Yojana Name||E Shram Card Registration|
|Authority||Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India|
|Registration Apply Mode||Online|
E Shram Portal 2023
National database of 38 crore unorganized sector workers will be prepared through E Shram Portal which will be seeded from Aadhaar. Due to which the laborers, street vendors and domestic workers will be linked together. The name, address, educational qualification, type of skill, family related information etc. will be entered on the portal.
Along with connecting the workers together, many facilities will also be provided to them through this portal. A 12 digit e-card will be provided to all the registered workers which will be valid across the country. Through this card, the benefits of many schemes will also be provided to the workers.
What is E Shram Card?
The name of this E Shram card is the Unique Identification Number Card and the name of the authority under which this card comes – Ministry of Labor and Employment. This scheme is for the workers and laborers of the country.
The E Shram Card will be issued by the government after E Shram Card Registration. Any laborer will be able to get the benefits of the schemes directly and the government will also take different steps, whatever they will have the database of workers.
Required Documents for E Shramik Portal
To apply on this portal, you need the following documents which are as follows:-
- Address proof
- Family details
- Educational Qualification
- Skill details
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Mobile Number [Linked to Aadhar Card]
- Bank passbook
- Electricity bill
E Shram Card Benefits
Complete information about all the benefits that will be available to you for this portal is given in our article, please read it carefully:-
- If you die due to accidental death, then you will be given 2 lakh rupees.
- In case of partial handicap, more than Rs 1 lakh will be given.
- By registering on the E Sharam portal, you will get social security scheme benefits.
- After registering you will be provided a premium wave for one year.
- Through this, you can also track the migrant laborer’s workforce.
- Through this portal, you will also be given Bima Yojana insurance cover.
- If you login into it then your chances of getting a job increase.
- Through this, you will also be provided with financial support.
Stakeholders Of E-Shram Portal
- ministry of labor and employment
- ministry of electronics and information technology
- National Informatics Center
- State/UT Govt.
- Line Ministries/Department of Central Government
- Workers Facilitation Center and Field Operator
- Unorganized workers and their families
- CSC – SPV
- Department of Post through Post Office
- private sector partner
Who can register online for E Shram Portal
Who can register themselves on this portal has been provided to you in our article. Read the details given below:-
- Sharecroppers Brick Kiln workers
- Labeling and Packing
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- Migrant Workers
- House Maids
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural labors
- Street Vendors
- ASHA Workers
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Salt workers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture workers
- Newspaper vendors
- Rickshaw pullers
- Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandry workers
- Tannery workers
- Building and Constructions workers
- Domestic workers
Procedure to register on e Shram Portal
- First of all you have to go to the official website of E Shram Portal – register.eshram.gov.in
- Now the home page will open in front of you. After that on the home page, you have to select the option of ‘Self Registration‘.
- you have to enter your mobile number which is linked with an Aadhar card. After that, you have to fill in the captcha code.
- After filing all the details, you have to select the option of YES / NO for EPFO and ESIC.
- Then you have to click on ‘Send OTP‘.
- Now you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP in the asked Section.
- After submit OTP, enter your Aadhar Card number and click on Accept the terms and conditions and Click on the Submit button.
- After complete this process, upload all the documents.
- Your registration will be completed on E Shramik Portal.
State wise E Shramik Card
|E Shramik Andhra Pradesh||Get Here|
|E Shramik Assam||Get Here|
|E Shramik Arunchal||Get Here|
|E Shramik Bihar||Get Here|
|E Shramik Chhattisgarh||Get Here|
|E Shramik Chandigarh||Get Here|
|E Shramik Delhi||Get Here|
|E Shramik Goa||Get Here|
|E Shramik Gujarat||Get Here|
|E Shramik Haryana||Get Here|
|E Shramik HP||Get Here|
|E Shramik Jharkhand||Get Here|
|E Shramik Jammu||Get Here|
|E Shramik Kashmir||Get Here|
|E Shramik Kerala||Get Here|
|E Shramik Karnataka||Get Here|
|E Shramik MP||Get Here|
|E Shramik Maharashtra||Get Here|
|E Shramik Odisha||Get Here|
|E Shramik Punjab||Get Here|
|E Shramik Rajasthan||Get Here|
|E Shramik Telangana||Get Here|
|E Shramik Tamilnadu||Get Here|
|E Shramik UP||Get Here|
|E Shramik Uttarakhand||Get Here|
|E Shramik West Bengal||Get Here|
E Shram Portal Registration Help Line Number?
- Rafi Marg, New Delhi -110001
- Email: help-shramsuvidha[at]gov[dot]in
- Phone No : 011-23354722(2:00 PM to 5:00 PM on working days)
FAQ – E Shram Portal Registration
The e-SHRAM portal covers unorganised workers and aims to implement social security schemes.
Labour Identification Number (LIN) is a unique identification number issued to employers to simplifying business regulations.
A 12-digit Universal Account Number (UAN) and e-shram card will be issued for about 38 crore laborers in the unorganized sector, which will be valid across the country.
Objectives of eSHRAM Portal Creation of a centralized database of all unorganized workers (UWs) including Construction Workers, Migrant Workers, Domestic Workers, Agriculture Workers, etc., to be seeded with Aadhaar.
I hope you got complete information about E Shram Portal Registration in our post. If you want to any information about it, then drop your message in the comment section.
For more latest sarkari yojana infomation bookmark our website latestsarkariyojana.com
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)
- Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana
- PM Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY)
- Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana