Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana in hindi | Apply Online Fasal Bima Yojana 2022 | प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना | Crop Insurance | Fasal Bima Yojana Form | PMFBY | Kisan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Apply Online (PMFBY Login) – This scheme is being run by the central government. Under which the farmers’ crops will be insured so that in case of crop loss, the farmer can get compensation for it. Government is inviting online applications for online registration for crop insurance. Farmers can apply online for agriculture insurance cover under PMFBY scheme.
Most of the farming is done in India, in which sometimes due to natural calamities, the farmers are at risk of damage to the crops. This scheme was started to solve such problems of the farmers, in which the farmers have to save them from the damage caused to the crops, so that agriculture can get a boost.
In this article, we share all information about Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana in detail. Apart from this, you are going to tell about the status check and android app related to the eligibility and important documents of PM Fasal Bima Yojana. If you want to get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, then you have to read this article of ours carefully.
The government is implementing this scheme all over the country for the welfare of the farmers. The premium amount under the PMFBY scheme was fixed at 2% for Kharif and 1.5% for Rabi crops, a much higher premium than under the previous crop insurance.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)
|Yojana Name||Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme|
|Department||Ministry of agriculture and farmers welfare|
|Start date of online application||is the beginning|
|Last date for online application||No last date|
|Objective||Empowering the farmers of the country|
|Relief fund||Insurance up to ₹200000|
|Type of plan||central government scheme|
PM Fasal Bima Yojana
PM Narendra Modi launched this agricultural insurance / crop insurance scheme on 18 February 2016. Farmers can also check PMFBY Farmer Application Status through online mode. Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana covers only natural calamities such as drought, hailstorm, etc. If the crop is damaged due to any other reason then the amount of insurance will not be provided.
This scheme is specially for the farmers. Under the Pradhanmantri Fasal Bima Yojana, the farmers of the country will be provided insurance in case of crop failure due to any natural calamity. For this, a budget of Rs 8800 crore has been set by the central government. In this scheme, farmers will have to pay 2% of Kharif crop and 1.5% of Ravi crop to the insurance company. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to go to the official website to apply.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Premium Amount
|धान||713.99 रुपए प्रति एकड़|
|मक्का||356.99 रुपए प्रति एकड़|
|बाजरा||335.99 रुपए प्रति एकड़|
|कपास||1732.50 रुपए प्रति एकड़|
|गेहूं||409.50 रुपए प्रति एकड़|
|जौ||267.75 रुपए प्रति एकड़|
|चना||204.75 रुपए प्रति एकड़|
|सरसो||275.63 रुपए प्रति एकड़|
|सूरजमुखी||267.75 रुपए प्रति एकड़|
Budget of prime minister crop insurance scheme
This scheme was started by the Prime Minister of India, with the help of which there is a provision to provide insurance in case of crop loss. The great thing about this scheme is that it covers the period from pre-sowing to post-harvest, as well as damages caused by sowing and mid-season natural calamities. This year’s budget of this scheme is Rs 305 crore more. Agriculture sector will be developed through this scheme.
Objective of Fasal BIma Yojana
There are lakhs of farmers in the country who unite day and night to sow their crops, but due to natural calamities, they have to suffer heavy losses, many times it happens that their entire crop gets ruined. Due to which the farmers suffer a lot. Therefore, the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana has been started to compensate the crop and to give relief to the farmers.
प्रधानमंत्री फसल बीमा योजना के साथ हर साल जुड़ रहे हैं ५ करोड़ से भी ज़्यादा किसान। किसान अब फसल नुकसान की सूचना क्रॉप इनश्योरेन्स एप्प द्वारा दे सकते हैं। प्राकृतिक आपदा से नुकसान होने पर ७२ घंटों में सूचना देना अनिवार्य।— Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (@pmfby) August 4, 2020
संपर्क करें -18001801551 #PMFBY #आत्मनिर्भरकिसान pic.twitter.com/BSSRadiQ2f
With the help of this scheme, farmers have to pay 2 percent premium for Kharif crop and 1.5 percent premium for Rabi crop, after that if their crop is damaged due to fence, hail, drought, or any other natural calamity. , then compensation is given by the government.
Coverage of farmers under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- All farmers can take benefit of this scheme.
- Including sharecroppers and installment farmers growing notified crops in the notified areas.
- It is mandatory for the farmers to be insurable for the insured crops and land.
- Farmers have to submit all the important documents to take advantage of this scheme.
Documents Required for PMFBY
- Kisan ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Details
- Farmer’s Address Proof (like Driving License, Passport, Voter ID Card)
- If the farm is cultivated on rent, then the photo copy of the agreement with the owner of the farm
- Farm account number / Khasra number paper
- Applicant’s photo (Passport Photos)
- Date of the day the farmer started sowing the crop
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Application Form
The complete process to apply online for Agriculture Insurance under PMFBY (PMFBY Online Application) is:-
1 – Visit the official website of PMFBY at pmfby.gov.in
2 – On the homepage, click on the section “Farmers Corner – Apply for Crop Insurance” as shown in the figure below:
3 – On clicking the farmers corner, create a new user account by clicking on the “Guest Farmer” tab or by clicking on this link directly to open the PMFBY crop insurance registration form for farmers.
4 – The online application form for Pradhan Mantri Awas Bima Yojana (PMFBY Application Form) will appear as follows:
5 – Here candidates have to enter farmers details, residential details, farmer ID, bank details and click on “Create User” button to complete the registration process.
After registering, farmers can log in using their registered mobile number to fill the remaining application form and complete the online application process.
Offline Application Process
Many people are unable to access the Internet, because of this, farmers can also apply offline under the Prime Minister’s Fasal Bima Yojana, for which you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all you have to go to your nearest insurance company.
- Now from here you have to get the application form of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana from the Agriculture Department.
- After this you have to enter all the important information asked in the application form like your name, mobile number, email id etc.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents to the application form.
- After this you will have to submit this application form to the Agriculture Department.
- Now you have to pay the premium amount.
- After this you will be given a reference number.
- You must keep this reference number handy.
- Through this number you can check the status of your application.
Register before 31st July 2022
As we mentioned earlier, with the help of Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, insurance cover is given for the damage caused to the crop due to natural calamity. Apart from this, employees have also been appointed by the insurance company at the district and block level, so that the implementation of this scheme can be done quickly and in a good manner. Along with this, a Grievance Redressal Committee has also been constituted by the government to settle the grievances of all the farmers. This Grievance Redressal Committee is functioning at the district level.
Under this scheme, paddy, maize, bajra and cotton will be insured in Kharif season and wheat, barley, gram and mustard crops will be insured in Rabi season. All those farmers who want to get the benefit of this scheme will have to register on the first portal before 31st July 2022.
How to claim Fasal Bima Insurance
If your crop has been damaged and you want to claim insurance, then it is very important for you to take care of some things. You have to provide information about small scale natural disasters to the insurance company. If you delay in giving the information to the insurance company, you will not be paid the claim.
Natural calamities include hailstorms, landslides, heavy rains, cloudbursts, natural fires, and unseasonal rainfall or excess rainfall. Recently the insurance claims of about 9,30,000 farmers have been cancelled. Because he did not provide information about the natural calamity to the insurance company in time.
Process of claiming under Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
If your crop is damaged, then you can claim the sum insured by following the procedure given below.
- First of all, the information about the loss of crop will have to be given to the insurance company, bank or state government official.
- You must give this information within 72 hours. You have to make sure that they pass this information on to the insurance company at the earliest.
- Within the next 10 days, the assessment of the damage caused to the crop itself will determine the damage.
- The insurance amount will be credited to your account within 15 days after all the process is completed.
PM Fasal Bima Yojana Complaint / Grievance Section
For the convenience of the farmers, Govt. Complaint / Grievance registration facility is also provided. Now farmers can submit their complaints directly to the concerned authorities. For this, farmers have to open the complaint registration form
Complaints – Tell us about your problems by clicking on the section. The representative image would look like this:
Disasters covered under the scheme
Farmers taking advantage of the scheme will get the benefit of insurance against the following calamities.
- If the crop is destroyed due to lightning or natural fire.
- Crops are destroyed in storms, torrential rains, cyclones and storms etc.
- If the cause of crop failure becomes flood, landslide etc.
- The benefit of insurance can be obtained even if the crop is destroyed due to drought, various crop related diseases, insects etc.
Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana Mobile App
‘Crop Insurance App’ has also been launched for the Prime Minister’s Fasal Bima Yojana. With the help of this application also you can register yourself under the scheme. The main points about it are as follows:
- To use the application, first you have to register your name in the application. For this, you need to provide name and phone number in the application.
- With the help of this application, farmers will be able to know the status of insurance done for their crops by using internet anytime from anywhere.
- With the help of this application, farmers can take stock of their premium amount, total amount etc.
- To download in your android mobile visit this link www.agri-insurance.gov.in/Document/CCE_Agri_121_27-03-2017.apk
The premium amount payable by the farmer under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana has been greatly reduced which is as follows:-
|No.||Crop||Maximum Insurance for Farmer|
|3||annual commercial and horticultural crops||5%|
Amount of Premium for Rabi Season
|फसल का नाम||प्रति हेक्टेयर प्रीमियम की राशि|
Sum Assured per hectare
|फसल का नाम||प्रति हेक्टेयर बीमित राशि|
Pradhan Mantri Fasal BIma Helpline Number
Under this scheme, a helpline number has also been issued to solve the problems of the farmers of the country.
- Farmers can call on 011-23382012
- Farmers can call on the direct helpline number on 011-23381092
- All farmers can also write their queries on help agri-insurance@gov.
The registration lines for crop insurance for PMFBYare now open and all interested farmers can apply online for agriculture insurance on the official website of PM Fasal Bima Yojana at pmfby.gov.in.
FAQ – Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY)
Due to natural calamities, the crops of the farmers often get damaged, due to which the farmers suffer a lot. That’s why the central government started this scheme for the farmers. Farmers will get the benefit of this.
Fasal Insurance Scheme was started by Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji.
Within 72 hours, farmers can check through insurance company, concerned bank, local agriculture department, government / district authorities or through National Crop Insurance Portal.
We hope that you must have found the information related to the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) beneficial, eligibility, recuired documents and registration process.
Read More Sarkari Yojana:-
- PMJDY – Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Sarkari Yojana List
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply Online, Application Form