Samagra ID Portal is such an id through which the citizens of the state get the benefits of the schemes taken out by the government. Now candidates can also check Samagra ID through their name for which Samagra portal has been launched by the government. All the candidates can check the Samagra ID through their name by visiting the official website of the portal, samagra.gov.in. Apart from this, through the link of the article and the given steps, you can also check the overall ID by name.
Like Aadhaar card, it is necessary for the citizens of Madhya Pradesh to have a composite ID. In Madhya Pradesh, the state government has the data of citizens registered with Samagra ID. Earlier work was started to give benefits of scholarship, pension, marriage assistance amount and food security program from this portal. However, now the MP government has started providing all other facilities with the help of Samagra ID. Apart from this, with the help of this you can take advantage of other schemes including Mp e uparjan, MP Online, MP e District, MP Bhulekh and Mp Khasra etc.
In such a situation, today through this article, through Samagra ID Portal, we will give detailed information about Samagra Id By Name and registration on samagra id portal mp online and samagra id download etc. All the candidates read the below article for more details.
Samagra ID Portal
|Article name||Samagra ID Portal|
|Portal Name||Samagra Portal|
|Department||Social Welfare Department|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Madhya Pradesh|
|Benefits||Samagra for Citizens in Samagra Portal|
All ID related services
Through SSSM ID (Composite ID), the citizens of the state can get the benefits of the schemes taken out by the government. With the advent of Samagra ID, now no one needs to make rounds of the office to get their work done. All the candidates can check the Samagra ID through their name by visiting the official website of the portal. The Composite ID by Name can be obtained only by those candidates who have completed the application process.
For this, the Central Government has also created a portal, from where there will be no problem in finding the Samagra ID and all the citizens will be able to know the Samagra ID sitting at home. This web portal has been launched to provide the facility related to the overall ID to the common citizens. Let us tell you that the Samagra ID is a 9-digit number, which is used in Madhya Pradesh to take advantage of schemes, make certificates and fill job-related forms.
Benefits of Samagra ID
samgra id operated by Madhya Pradesh government is used everywhere in the state, with its help registration is not required while filling any scheme or form, citizens just need to give their 9 digit samgra id and their details comes on its own. It also serves as a type of identification ID.
- Candidates Samagra ID is required to fill government job forms.
- The candidates of the state who want to apply for BPL card also need Samagra ID.
- To take advantage of the schemes taken out by the government, a comprehensive ID is required.
- Candidates can check Samagra ID by name for free of cost.
- All citizens can know their Samagra ID by name through online medium on the portal.
- Samagra ID serves as the identity of all the citizens.
- On the basis of which he can complete all the tasks.
Documents required to get Samagra ID
To make Samagra ID, the applicant must have some important documents which are as follows-
- 10th class mark sheet
- Aadhar Card
- voter ID card
- Ration card
- pan card
- Driving License, etc.
How to do Samagra ID Online Registration?
Any person can get the Samagra ID issued through the Government of Madhya Pradesh. It is issued through two means, first online samagra portal and offline by visiting a government office, you can follow the steps given below to apply online for Samagra ID_
- First of all open the official website Samagra.gov.in
- On the homepage you will get the option of Samagra Citizen Services, under this you will get the option of Family Registration, click on this option.
Note – If your family’s Samagra ID Card is made and you want to add a member to it, then register by clicking on the link that says ‘Register a member’.
- Now Samagra ID registration form for family will open, click on request OTP to verify the registration of new family.
- Fill all the required information one by one as per Aadhaar and upload all the required documents.
- After filling all the details enter the captcha and submit the application.
- Once your form is approved you can download it from samagra portal.
- If you want, you can also add any family member to your Samagra ID, in this way you can submit the application successfully.
Apart from this, after the creation of Samagra ID, if you feel that there is an error in it, then you can also get samagra id corrected.
Samagra ID: Search Samagra Family ID Number
samagra ID is very important for all the citizens of Madhya Pradesh to take advantage of the government scheme. Without this, one may have to face difficulties in availing government benefits. Beneficiaries who want to find their family’s Samagra ID should follow the method given below.
- To search for SamagraID, first of all the applicant has to visit the official website.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. Here you will see many options
- On this home page, you will see the option of Know Your Family ID. Click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to add your details. After which your apni ID will start appearing
Update Composite Profile?
Many people get an error in their samagra Id, or some people want to update their mobile number, address, they will be able to update their samagra Id easily by following the steps given below.
First of all, you have to go to the official website, where you will see the option of updating the overall profile in the section of the overall citizen service. From here you can update all the data in your ID. You can update the following items in the overall profile.
- update date of birth
- update name
- update gender
- Request Family Migration
- identify duplicate members
- Identify duplicate family
- Search Request
- Search Family Request
If you are facing any kind of problem related to this, then you can contact on the numbers given below. For any clarification related to Pension Schemes, Schemes, Parivar Card please email: email@example.com. Address :- Directorate of Social Justice 1250, Tulsi Nagar 1250, Tulsi Nagar Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) Bhopal (M.P.)
FAQ – Samagra ID
Samagra ID is an 8 digit unique number that is given to a registered household, while a 9 digit unique number is given to each person in that particular household.
Samagra ID, SSSM ID can be made only by the residents of Madhya Pradesh. Samagra Yojana has been started by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
With the help of Samagra ID, people living in Madhya Pradesh can apply for government jobs, get benefits of government schemes, etc.
In today’s article, you were told in detail about the overall ID, from where to download it and how to register it. We hope that you have liked this information related to making and downloading Samagra ID and Samagra ID Search given by us, apart from this, if you have any questions related to this, then definitely ask us in the comment box below.
I hope that you will like this article, if you want any kind of information related to this scheme, then you must tell by commenting. For information about similar latest satkari yojana, definitely follow our Facebook page.
- Samagra Shiksha Portal, Benefits, Shikshaportal.mp.gov.in
- MPTAAS Portal Login, Apply Scholarship, Registration
- MP Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana, Apply Online