MP Rojgar Portal 2023 Online Registration Form details are available at mprojgar.gov.in. Register at MP Rojgar Portal using these steps. The Government of Madhya Pradesh has announced the yojana and online website MP Rojgar Portal Registration. Candidates need to register themselves. If they are jobless.
This step of the Madhya Pradesh government to provide employment to the youth is commendable. If you also want to register yourself. So you are at right place. We will tell you the main features related to the scheme. And the process of filling MP Employment Portal Online Form.
In such a situation, the Government of India definitely thinks about the interest of every countryman. Our youth should get employment. For this, not only the Government of India, but the State Governments are also making efforts.
MP Rojgar Portal Panjiyan
|Portal Name||MP Rojgar Portal|
|Launched by||Technical education skill development|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Major Benefit||Provide Employment for Unemployed Youth|
|Scheme Objective||Youth empowerment mission|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Madhya Pradesh|
My MP Rojgar Portal
Considering that many youths of the state are not able to get jobs even after being educated, the Madhya Pradesh government has started this scheme, through MP Employment Registration, employment will be provided to all the unemployed youth of the state.
Earlier, MP Rojgar Registration had to be done by going to the District Employment Office but now the District Employment Office has made the arrangement for registration through online. Now the youth of the state do not need to go anywhere, they can register online from the portal of the unemployed youth employment office.
Youth and girls of Madhya Pradesh can now get themselves registered with the help of online application form. This portal will not only benefit the youth. But because of their registration, the companies who are looking for suitable employees for themselves. They will also be able to take advantage of this portal. In such a situation, there is no need to tell the youth for registration. They will be able to submit the online form sitting at home on the official website prescribed by the government.
MP Rojgar Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a domicile of Madhya Pradesh
- The candidate must have passed class 10th examination
- The candidate’s age should be minimum 15 years.
MP Rojgar Benefits
- The objective is to provide employment to more youth through the Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal.
- In order to provide employment to the migrant workers in the state with safe return, the State Government had started the employment bridge portal along with various means of employment.
- The state government is registering poor migrant laborers in the Sambal portal and providing them financial assistance of various kinds.
MP Rojgar Registration online
Visit the Official Website MP Rojgar Portal i.e. http://mprojgar.gov.in.
On Homepage, Under “आवेदक के लिए ” Section >>“आवेदक पंजीयन के लिए क्लिक करे ” Click on the Option. Then Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Now enter the all required details (Mention all the details such as name, Aadhaar number, mobile number and account details etc).
After enter all details, Click on Submit Button for final submission of application. After successful registration you will have to login.
MP Rojgar Portal benefits
The Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Portal offers several benefits to both job seekers and employers:
For Job Seekers:
- A single platform to search for job opportunities across multiple industries and sectors
- The ability to upload and manage their resumes, making it easier for employers to find and consider them for job openings
- The ability to track their job application status and receive updates on new job postings
- Access to a variety of training programs and skill development opportunities
- A platform to post job openings and reach a large pool of job seekers
- The ability to search for and view candidate profiles, making it easier to find the right candidates for open positions
- The ability to manage job applications and interview schedules efficiently
- Access to a database of skilled and unskilled workers, helping to fill open positions quickly and efficiently.
Overall, the Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Portal is aimed at improving employment and reducing unemployment in the state of Madhya Pradesh by connecting job seekers with suitable job opportunities and employers with skilled and motivated workers.
Help Line Number Contact us
Through this article, we have tried to make you aware of all the necessary information related to Madhya Pradesh Employment Registration. If you still want any other information related to this scheme, then you can ask about the related information by messaging in the comment section given below. Hope you will get help through the information given by us. You can inform about your problem by contacting this helpline number 1800-5727-751.
- Address: Employment service center Operated by Yashaswi Academy for Talent Management (On PPP Basis) (Call Centre)
- Office No. 11,First Floor, Satellite Plaza, Ayodhya Bypass,Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462041
- Call Centre Head:– Siiddharth Shrivastava
- E-mail:– firstname.lastname@example.org
- TOLL FREE NO:-1800-5727-751
FAQ – MP Rojgar Portal
Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Portal is an online platform launched by the government of Madhya Pradesh, India to provide job opportunities to the residents of the state. The portal aims to bridge the gap between job seekers and employers, by providing a common platform for both to meet and interact.
The official website of MP Employment Registration is mprojgar.gov.in.
Jobseeker, Office, Yashawsi, Employer and TPO etc. can login in Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal.
In today’s article, we told you about MP Rojgar Portal, from where you can get government jobs by getting applications. This portal has been made for the unemployed people of Madhya Pradesh.
- MP E District Portal
- MPOnline Portal
- Indira Grah Jyoti Yojana
- MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Registration
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Internship Yojana
- Seekho Kamao Yojana (MMSKY) Registartion