MPTAAS Portal Login, Registration 2022: MP TAAS scholarship portal is design by the Madhya Pradesh state government. The scheme is only eligible for the SC (Schedule Caste) and ST (Schedule Tribe) students. In this article, we will share all the information about MPTAAS Scholarship portal eligibility, registration process, document requirement and statuc check
The population of scheduled tribes in the state is about 153.16 lakh (according to the 2011 census) which is about 21.10 percent of the total population of the state, for the welfare and development of these sections, about 21.10 percent of the Madhya Pradesh plan is set aside under the scheduled tribe sub-plan. provision has been made.
MPTAAS Portal Overview
The MPTAAS application process started in 2022. If you are Interested and eligible candidates must keep a check on the official website for the same.
|Name of Scheme||MPTAAS Portal|
|Organisation||Tribal Welfare Department|
|Beneficiary||SC, ST students in Madhya Pradesh|
MPTAAS Scholarship Objective
The purpose of the scholarship offered by MPTAAS is to provide equal opportunities to the students of backward and reserved classes who are financially weak. Students who wish to take advantage of this scholarship, those students have to follow some set demands. Under MPTAASC, the beneficiaries of almost all departmental schemes are easily transferred to their bank accounts only after registering their profiles with Aadhaar based DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer).
Scholarship to Tribal Castes (MP TAAS) is provided by this department of Madhya Pradesh which provides opportunity to all these students to progress in society by taking advantage of education.
MPTAAS 2022 Eligibility Conditions
While applying for the Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System (MP TAAS) scholarship, you need to submit some important documents to prove your eligibility. Candidates must check the same before applying for the scholarship.
- Student must be resident in Madhya Pradesh.
- Students who are pursuing 11th, 12th, and Ph.D. courses are only eligible.
- Only SC and ST students are eligible
- Family income from all sources must be less than ₹ 6 lakh.
Required Documents for MPTAAS
Following documents required for submit the application form.
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Samagra member/family ID
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Student’s bank passbook
- Recent Fee receipt and Admission Letter
How to Apply MPTAAS Scholarship
- To register a new beneficiary profile on the MPTAS portal, you have to visit the official website https://www.tribal.mp.gov.in/MPTAAS of Tribal Tribal Portal, mptaas scholarship, Tribal Welfare Department, Tribal Affairs Department.
- From opened page you need to select “new beneficiary profile registration” link
- Form will open on the screen, start entering the details like
- Date of birth
- Father name
- Mobile number
- Email id etc.
- Attach the required documents to the application form.
- Before submisting recheck your form.
- After complete process click on the Submit button.
- If any error is found in your application form then your application may get cancelled.
E-KYC for MPTAAS
After applying for the scholarship, it is very important for all the applicants to get e-KYC done. You will need to verify your Aadhaar number to complete this process. This can be done in 2 ways. The first method is through OPT or ONR time password and the second is through Bio-metric.
Steps for e-KYC
E-KYC works to link your mobile number with Aadhar card or when the process is completed then you will get all the information through SMS. For this process you have to follow these steps.
- Official Website Portal 2.0 . go to
- Enter your Application ID or Registration Number.
- please re-enter for confirmation
- Add Date of Birth (Date of Birth)
- Enter the captcha code which is placed just above the submit button
- Click on Verify Details to submit your request
MPTAAS Scholarship 2022 Last Date
You can apply for MPTAAS Scholarship 2021-22 The last dates to apply are not yet announced by the concerned authority. However, here we are telling you the tentative dates of the scholarship program, for more information contact your educational institution.
- Online applications will be accepted beginning in July 2022.
- The deadline for online applications is August 20, 2022.
MPTAAS Scholarship Benefits
|Medical, Engineering, Degree/ Post Graduate, Management, PhD||Rs.1500||Rs.550|
|Degree/ Post Graduate like Nursing, B. Pharmacy, B Nursing||Rs.820||Rs.530|
|Graduate-level courses which are not included in Group 01 and 02||Rs.570||Rs.300|
|Class 1st and 12th||Rs.380||Rs.230|
- Toll Free: 1800-2333-951
- Email ID: email@example.com
FAQ – MPTAAS Portal Login 2022
The full name of MPTAAS is Madhya Pradesh Tribal Affairs Automation System.
This portal provides you information about scholarship scheme and provides you information about new updates happening in scholarship.
The official website of MPTAAS is www.tribal.mp.gov.in/MPTAAS
Yes, the MPTAAS portal has been created only for the reserved categories of students. General applicants along with other reserved category cannot apply.
Final Words – MPTAAS Scholarship Portal
In today’s article, we told you about the MPTAAS portal Login in detail. Hope this will be helpful for you. If you are also eligible for this then you can apply for it.
If you liked this post, then definitely share it on your social media account. Along with this, if you need any information, then you can tell by commenting.
Follow us on Facebook to get the latest updates of MP Government Scheme. Also don’t forget to bookmark our website
- MPOnline Portal, MP Online Limited, mponline.gov.in
- MP E District Portal – mpedistrict.gov.in CSC Registration, Certificates
- MP Scholarship Portal 2.0 Registration, Form, Status, KYC