RTPS Bihar Portal has been started by the Government of Bihar to provide facilities to the citizens of Bihar. Through this portal, citizens able to get different types of certificates without going government office, made sitting at home. Now the citizens of Bihar will not need to go to any government office to get the certificate made.
Under (Right To Plublic Services) RTPS Bihar Portal, citizens here can apply online for making importent document like caste certificate, residence certificate and income certificate sitting at home.
In this article, we share complete information about RTPS Bihar online portal. Apart from this, by reading this article, you will also be able to get information related to the benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, process of applying, etc.
RTPS Bihar Online Portal
The important details regarding the RTPS Service are mentioned in the table below. Please refer to the table for direct links.
|Portal name||RTPS Bihar Online Portal|
|Launch By||Bihar Government|
|Beneficial||Citizn of Bihar|
|Objective||Online application for making government papers without going to the office.|
|Officla Website||Click Here|
Bihar RTPS Scheme
Citizens of Bihar need to obtain a caste, income and residence certificate to avail the various facilities offered by the government. This portal will prove to be very useful especially for OBC and SC-ST because caste certificate is most useful for them, with the help of which everyone can take advantage of the scheme. Generally, caste, income and residence certificate are required to get the benefit scheme of the state and central government like scholarship, then only you will remain a letter for scholarship. For this you have to upload all these documents.
Purpose of RTPS Bihar Portal
We all know that to take advantage of government schemes, one has to apply in it and for this many documents are required. So that the benefit of the scheme is right and the letter can be received by the applicant only. Different documents are required for each scheme. If you want scholarship, then it is very important to have caste certificate, income certificate and residence certificate. Anyway, all these documents come under the category of very important documents, which everyone needs, whether it is application for any government job or for any government scheme.
If you are a resident of Bihar and you do not have all these documents, then you can apply for all these by visiting the official website of RTPS Bihar Service Plus such as income certificate, caste certificate and residence certificate. You can apply online for these from the comfort of your home. This saves your time a lot.
Bihar RTPS Service Certificate
We will tell you about the certificates and information about them which are available on the official website of RTPS Bihar. The list of certificates is as follows:-
Income certificate is issued by the state government to the residents of the state, the income certificate certifies the income of that person from all sources in 1 year. The authority to issue income, caste and residence certificates varies from state to state for every state. Because everyone’s method of working is different.
If you also fall under the category of SC, ST and OBC, then you need a certificate to take advantage of various government exam forms and schemes. If you do not have caste certificate then you will be considered as unreserved/general category. Because of which you will be deprived of many benefits.
In rural areas, it is issued by the District Magistrate or Revenue Department for rural tehsildar and urban areas, you have been provided with the facility to apply income certificate online on Bihar RTPS Portal.
Residence certificate is a certificate of residence of citizens residing in a state, from which it is spent in which village, which district or which city in the state the person resides. To get water or electricity connection in Bihar, you must have a residence certificate.
You can very easily apply for residential certificate on RTPS portal, it provides facility to login to the portal to enroll.
The state government issues income certificate, which certifies the annual income of a person from all sources. The authority issuing income certificates varies from state to state. In the case of rural areas, it is issued by the District Magistrate or the Revenue Department for rural Tehsildars and for urban areas. Income certificate is very important as it is required for EWS certificate.
Documents required for income, caste certificate
For caste certificate
- Proof of Identity – Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Pan Card
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card, Driving License, Residential Proof, Rent Slip and Rent Agreement.
- photocopy of ration card
For income certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate or Marksheet),
- applicant’s ration card,
- residential proof,
- Income Statement (Monthly Salary, Salary Slip)
For residence certificate
- Aadhar Card,
- voter id card,
- ration magazine,
- Pan Card.
RTPS Bihar online Jati, Niwas, Aay Praman Patra application process
Recently, the process of making caste certificate, residence certificate and income certificate has been amended by the Bihar government from online rtps Bihar website service plus bihar.
- First of all you have to go to the website of public services and other services service plus bihar serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
- service plus bihar portal On the top left side of the home page, you will see the option of RTPS services.
- Yes, but if you click on the link of residential caste and income certificate services of the General Administration Department under RTPS services, then you will see the important services provided by the department.
- You have to click on the option as per your requirement.
- After that the application form will open in front of you.
- You need to enter the following information in the application form.
- scheme name
- Name of applicant
- date of birth
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Number
- SECC number
- father’s name
- mother’s name
- husband’s name
- Election Identity Card Number
- name as per voter card
- mobile number
- applicant’s identity card
- Minority status
- Bank account statement
- full residence address
- After this you have to upload the photograph of the applicant.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply under the social security schemes of the Social Welfare Department.
How to Download Caste, Income Certificate
When your related document for which you have applied is ready, then you can also download it or print it.
- To download caste income residence certificate, first of all you have to go to Bihar RTPS Portal.
- From the home page, you have to go to the option of Citizen Section and click on View Application Status.
- After selecting the option of Through Application Reference Number, after submitting the application, when you are provided with a reference number, through that you can know the status of the application.
How to Check RTPS Bihar Online Application Status?
To check there should be an application reference number, if the application reference number is present, then you can check your RTPS Bihar Application Status by following the procedure given below.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
- ️As soon as you go to the website, its home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page right side corner click on the link to view application status under Citizen section. As you can see below.
- On clicking on the link of View Application Status ️, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to select whatever information you have and enter its details and enter the captcha and click on the submit button. as shown below
- As soon as you click on the submit button, the information about Rtps application status will open in front of you.
RTPS Bihar App Download Process
- First of all you have to open Google Play Store on your mobile.
- Now you have to search by typing in RTPS Bihar search box.
- After this a list will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the top option.
- Now you have to click on the install button.
- In this way the mobile app of RTPS Bihar will be downloaded in your phone.
FAQ – RTPS Bihar Portal
You can apply online website of RTPS for making caste certificate.
It takes 10-15 days to generate this certificate.
In today’s article, we gave you information about Bihar RTPS Portal, as well as we told you how you can apply for online caste certificate, residence certificate and income certificate in Bihar.
Hope you liked this post, if you have any problem related to this then definitely tell by commenting. Along with this, definitely share it with most friends so that they can also get their document made.
Follow our facebook page to get information about similar latest government scheme. Here we keep giving all kinds of government updates for you.
- Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
- EPDS Bihar Ration Card List Apply Online
- Bihar Kisan Yojana, Kisan Registration
- Fasal Bima Yojana Bihar Apply Online