RTPS Bihar Portal has been started by the Government of Bihar to provide facilities to the citizens of Bihar. Through this portal, citizens of Bihar can get different types of certificates made sitting at home. Now the citizens of Bihar will not need to go to any government office to get the certificate made.
Under (Right To Plublic Services) RTPS Bihar Portal, citizens here can apply online for making caste certificate, residence certificate and income certificate sitting at home.
Through this article, you will be provided complete information related to RTPS Bihar online portal. Apart from this, by reading this article, you will also be able to get information related to the benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, process of applying, etc.
RTPS Bihar Overview
The important details regarding the RTPS Service are mentioned in the table below. Please refer to the table for direct links.
|Yojana Name||RTPS Bihar|
|Launch By||Bihar Government|
|Beneficial||Citizn of Bihar|
|Objective||To provide facility of online application for making various government papers without going to the office.|
|Officla Website||Click Here|
What is Bihar RTPS?
Citizens of Bihar need to obtain a caste, income and residence certificate to avail the various facilities offered by the government. Most useful especially for OBC and SC-ST certificates. Usually, caste, income and residence certificates are required at the time of receiving money from state and central government schemes and scholarships. Manage and maintain all attachments/documents in RTPS Service Plus online repository and use them across all services.
Purpose of RTPS Bihar Portal
As you all know, there are many such government schemes, to take advantage of which you must have caste certificate, income certificate and proof of your address. By the way, all these documents come under the category of such documents which are needed almost everywhere whether it is application for any government job 2022 or for any government scheme.
If you do not have all these documents, then you can apply online to make all the documents like income certificate, caste certificate and residence certificate by visiting the official website of RTPS Bihar service plus bihar.
Bihar RTPS Service Certificate
We will tell you about the certificates and information about them which are available on the official website of RTPS Bihar. The list of certificates is as follows:-
Income certificate is issued by the state government to the residents of the state, the income certificate certifies the income of that person from all sources in 1 year. The authority issuing income certificates differs from state to state.
The certificate is required to engage in various government exam forms and schemes for SC, ST and OBC. Applicant without caste certificate will be considered as unreserved/general category.
In rural areas, it is issued by the District Magistrate or Revenue Department for rural tehsildar and urban areas, you have been provided with the facility to apply income certificate online on Bihar RTPS Portal.
Residence certificate is a certificate of residence of citizens residing in a state, from which it is spent in which village, which district or which city in the state the person resides. To get water or electricity connection in Bihar, you must have a residence certificate.
RTPS service provides the applicant to log in to the window to enroll for the residential certificate.
The state government issues income certificate, which certifies the annual income of a person from all sources. The authority issuing income certificates varies from state to state. In the case of rural areas, it is issued by the District Magistrate or the Revenue Department for rural Tehsildars and for urban areas. Income certificate is very important as it is required for EWS certificate.
Documents required for income, caste, residence certificate
For caste certificate
- Proof of Identity – Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Pan Card
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card, Driving License, Residential Proof, Rent Slip and Rent Agreement.
- photocopy of ration card
For income certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate or Marksheet),
- applicant’s ration card,
- residential proof,
- Income Statement (Monthly Salary, Salary Slip)
For residence certificate
- Aadhar Card,
- voter id card,
- ration magazine,
- Pan Card.
RTPS Bihar online Jati ,Niwas ,Aay Praman Patra application process
Recently, the process of making caste certificate, residence certificate and income certificate has been amended by the Bihar government from online rtps Bihar website service plus bihar.
- First of all you have to go to the website of public services and other services service plus bihar serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
- service plus bihar portal On the top left side of the home page, you will see the option of RTPS services.
- Yes, but if you click on the link of residential caste and income certificate services of the General Administration Department under RTPS services, then you will see the important services provided by the department.
- You have to click on the option as per your requirement.
- After that the application form will open in front of you.
- You need to enter the following information in the application form.
- scheme name
- Name of applicant
- date of birth
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Number
- SECC number
- father’s name
- mother’s name
- husband’s name
- Election Identity Card Number
- name as per voter card
- mobile number
- applicant’s identity card
- Minority status
- Bank account statement
- full residence address
- After this you have to upload the photograph of the applicant.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply under the social security schemes of the Social Welfare Department.
How to Download Caste, Income, Residential Certificate
When your related document for which you have applied is ready, then you can also download it or print it.
- To download caste income residence certificate, first of all you have to go to Bihar RTPS Portal.
- From the home page, you have to go to the option of Citizen Section and click on View Application Status.
- After selecting the option of Through Application Reference Number, after submitting the application, when you are provided with a reference number, through that you can know the status of the application.
How to Check RTPS Bihar Online Application Status?
To check there should be an application reference number, if the application reference number is present, then you can check your RTPS Bihar Application Status by following the procedure given below.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
- ️As soon as you go to the website, its home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page right side corner click on the link to view application status under Citizen section. As you can see below.
- On clicking on the link of View Application Status ️, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to select whatever information you have and enter its details and enter the captcha and click on the submit button. as shown below
- As soon as you click on the submit button, the information about Rtps application status will open in front of you.
RTPS Bihar App Download Process
- First of all you have to open Google Play Store on your mobile.
- Now you have to search by typing in RTPS Bihar search box.
- After this a list will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the top option.
- Now you have to click on the install button.
- In this way the mobile app of RTPS Bihar will be downloaded in your phone.
FAQ – RTPS Bihar Portal
You can apply online website of RTPS for making caste certificate.
It takes 10-15 days to generate this certificate.
In today’s article, we gave you information about Bihar RTPS Portal, as well as we told you how you can apply for online caste certificate, residence certificate and income certificate in Bihar.
- Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
- EPDS Bihar Ration Card List Apply Online
- Bihar Kisan Yojana, Kisan Registration
- Fasal Bima Yojana Bihar Apply Online