Gram Parivahan Yojana 2022: There are many people in the country who are unable to buy their own vehicle due to financial constraints. Keeping this in mind, the Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana has been started by the Government of Bihar. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to the Chief Minister’s Village Transport Scheme through this article.
Like what is Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana?, its benefits, purpose, eligibility, features, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana, then you have to read this article of ours till the end.
Overview – Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
|Yojana Name||Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana|
|Launch Date||सन 2018 में|
|Yojana Started By||बिहार के तत्कालिक मुख्यमंत्री नितीश कुमार जी द्वारा|
|Beneficial||बिहार के ग्रामीण निम्न जाति के लोग|
|Total Budget||421 करोड़ रूपये|
|Relevant departments||राज्य का मानव कल्याण विभाग एवं परिवहन निगम|
|Type of plan||सब्सिडी योजना|
|Contact Number||0612-2546449 या 0612-2222011 या 2222173|
Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
Under this scheme, a subsidy of 50% will be provided by the Bihar government to the people of the state to buy their own vehicle. Under Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana 2022, the beneficiary can buy a vehicle from 3 to 10 wheels. The unemployment rate will also come down through this scheme. A lot of people will be able to buy buses, trucks, cars etc.
Which he will be able to make his means of employment. The implementation of this scheme is being done by the Bihar Government Transport Corporation. If you want to apply under Mukhyamantri Gram Transport Yojana, then you have to apply by visiting the official website. To apply under this scheme, you must have a minimum age of 21 years.
Ambulance facility launched
As you all know, subsidy is provided on buying a vehicle through Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana. Under this scheme, it has been decided to provide ambulance in Hilsa block. Beneficiaries will be able to buy ambulances through this scheme. Now through this scheme, the patients of the block will not need to go to the hospital on foot or by private vehicle.
Ambulance facility will be made available to all poor patients. BDO Priya Kumari has given this information. This scheme has been started by BDO by handing over the key to the resident of Asadhi village. Two ambulances will be provided in the block area through this scheme. Apart from this, the cost of buying an ambulance is ₹ 450000. A grant of ₹ 200000 will be provided through this scheme. Through which ambulances can be purchased at affordable rates.
Objective of Chief Minister’s Village Transport Scheme
Let us tell you that the people living in the village need a vehicle for their business or financial reason, but due to being financially weak, many people are unable to buy a vehicle. In view of this problem, the Bihar government has started this Chief Minister’s Village Transport Scheme 2022.
Through this scheme, the government will provide 50% subsidy as financial assistance to rural people to buy 3 or 4 wheelers. Providing employment opportunities to rural people through this Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana.
Benefits of MGPY 2022
- Due to this unemployed person can get employment.
- Under Mukhyamantri Gram Parivahan Yojana, unemployed Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Extremely Backward Classes (EBC) people can apply online.
- In this scheme, people who are unemployed due to not getting any kind of financial assistance or opportunity, they are also getting help through this scheme.
- Under this scheme, grants will be given to three scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, two most backward class beneficiaries for the purchase of vehicles for each panchayat.
- People below 21 years of age cannot take advantage of Bihar Chief Minister’s Village Transport Scheme 2022.
- 5 eligible applicants from each Panchayat will be selected.
- The beneficiary applying under this scheme should have his own educational qualification.
Documents of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Privahan Yojana 2022
- Applicant must be rural resident of Bihar state
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- age certificate
- certificate of qualification
- mobile number
- driving license
- passport size photo
How to apply CM Village Transport Scheme 2022
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this Chief Minister’s Village Transport Scheme 2022, then they should follow the method given below and take advantage of this scheme.
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of Bihar Government Transport Corporation. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Transport Department.
- After this you have to click on the link of Chief Minister’s Village Transport Scheme.
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to click on the link for Apply Online Seventh Face Click Hair.
- Now another new page will open in front of you in which you will have to fill all the important information such as:-
- phone number
- E-mail address
- driving license
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- Thus your registration process will be completed.
- Now you have to click on the link of login given above.
- After this the login form will open in front of you in which you will have to fill the asked information.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- After login you have to click on fill application form link.
- Now the application form will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill the asked information carefully.
- All important documents have to be attached.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- In this way your application process will be done successfully.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to the Chief Minister’s Village Transport Scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on helpline number or by writing email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline Number- 0612-2233333
FAQ – Gram Varivan Yojana Bihar
This is an there subsidy scheme which has been launched by the Bihar state government for the citizens of the entire state, under this people can buy a new vehicle on subsidy.
This scheme was launched in the state on March 2018 by the Bihar State Government.
The official website of this scheme is https://state.bihar.gov.in/transport
The benefit of the scheme is SC / ST / OBC people who live in rural areas of Bihar state.
Final Words:- Parivahan Sarkari Yojana
In the article written by us, we have explained all the information related to the Chief Minister’s Village Transport Scheme online application in detail, if you liked the information, then you can tell us by commenting in the comment box or any question or information related to it.
- EPDS Bihar Ration Card List Check Status, Apply Online
- Bihar Kisan Yojana, Kisan Registration Bihar Online
- Fasal Bima Yojana Bihar Apply Online