PM Daksh Yojana Apply | पीएम दक्ष योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन | pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in Online Portal | PM Daksh Yojana Registration | पीएम दक्ष योजना ऑनलाइन लॉगिन | PM Daksh Portal | PM Daksh Online Training | Check Eligibility | PM-Daksh Course | पीएम दक्ष योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन
To promote employment opportunities across the country, many schemes are being run by the central government, so that maximum employment can be generated and every youth of the country can get employment and the country can progress. For which various schemes are run by the government. Along with this, youth are also given training by the government. In this episode, PM Daksha Portal was started by the Center, through which training will be given to all the youth for employment in various fields.
In today’s article, we are going to tell you about all the information related to PM Daksha Yojana purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents etc. So read this post till the end.
PM Daksh Yojana
|Name of the Yojana||PM Daksh Yojana Registration 2022|
|Started by||Union Minister of Social Justice & Empowerment|
|Worked under||The Central Government of India|
|Benefits||To Develop skills through training programs|
|Beneficiaries||Youth of our country|
|Main purpose||to control the unemployment issue|
PM Daksh Yojana
The portal of PM Daksha Yojana was launched by Union Minister Virendra Kumar on 5 August 2021. Through this scheme, free training will be provided to the target group of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Safai Karamcharis. Due to which their skill level will increase further and through this it will also be helpful for citizens to open and start their own employment. Along with this, after successful completion of training, certificate will also be provided to the beneficiary and placement facility will also be available.
Along with this, any trainee whose attendance in training will be more than 80% will be given an amount ranging from ₹ 1000 to ₹ 3000 as stipend and salary compensation. Through this employment will be available and the problem of unemployment in the country will also be reduced and they will also be able to get employment according to their need. Through this scheme, 2.7 lakh youth will be provided benefits in the next 5 years.
Categories of training programmes
- Long Term Training Programmes ( 6 Months to 1 Year)
- Short Term Training Programmes (upo 500 hours)
- Upskilling programmes (32-80 hours)
- Entrepreneurship Development Programmes ( upto 90 hours)
PM Daksh Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility is very important to apply for this scheme. Only those who fulfill the prescribed eligibility can apply in this, whose information we are going to give below, which is as follows.
- Only SC / ST / OBC people of the country can apply for this.
- Only the domicile of India will be eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 45 years.
- Any family whose annual income is less than 1 lakh can only apply in this.
- It is very important for the applicant to have all the necessary documents to apply.
- The annual income of citizens belonging to OBC (Other Backward Classes) should not exceed 3 lakhs.
Document Required For PM Daksh Yojana
We are sharing below with you the list of documents that will be required to apply for this scheme. Keep these with you whenever you apply.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Register Mobile number
- Income certificate
- Cast certificate
- Self declaration form
- Business certificate
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
List of training programs included in Daksh Yojana
- Apparel Sector
- Petrochemical sector
- CNC Milling Programming and Operation
- Electronics Sector
- Automobile sector
- Beauty & Wellness Sector
- Health sector
- Fixtures & Fitting Sector
- Logistics Sector
PM Daksha Yojana Registration 2022
You do not need to go to any office to apply in this. You can apply online very easily sitting at home. After applying, you will have to get the training at the nearest Training Center.
Everyone will be given training together so that maximum employment can be generated. PM Daksha Yojana is administered by the Union Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PM Daksha Yojana.
- On the web page of the website, you will see the option of Candidate Registration, click on it.
- A new page will open on your screen, in which you have to enter all your personal information like name, father/husband’s name, date of birth, gender, state etc.
- After entering all the information you have to upload your photo.
- After this process, the Send OTP button will appear in front of the mobile number entered by you, click on it.
- Now enter the OTP received on your number and click on Next Step.
- After that enter your training related information and click on Next button.
- In the next process enter the bank account details and click on submit button.
- In this way your online application process will be completed.
Or after completing the entire process, your registration will be completed and you will be able to take advantage of the scheme.
FAQ – PM Daksh Yojana
PM Daksha Yojana is a training program under which citizens belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Safai Karamcharis will be given free training in various fields so that they can all get employment according to their qualifications.
To apply for PM Daksh Yojana, one has to visit the official website https://pmdaksh.dosje.gov.in.
All the people of the country who are Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes, Safai Karamcharis can apply.
Under this scheme 4 types of courses are being run which are as follows
1. Up Skilling / Reskilling Programs
2. Short term training programs
3. Entrepreneurship development program
4. Long term program
In today’s article, we told you about all the information related to PM Daksh Portal. Along with this, the benefits of this scheme and how to apply in it have been explained in detail. Hope this will be helpfull for you.
If you have any question related to this scheme, then you can tell through comment. We will try to answer all questions.
To get information about similar government scheme, follow our facebook page and don’t forget to bookmark our site.
- PM Vaani Yojana
- Mera Ration App Download
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- National Scholarship Portal 2.0 (NSP Portal)
- One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
- Ayushman Bharat Card Download PDF