Padho Pardesh Scheme – Often, many students are unable to study due to lack of money, because the fees of big colleges are also very high to get higher education. Keeping in mind the poor students, the central government has started the Padho Pardesh scheme. Financial assistance will be provided to poor, backward class and minority students to pursue higher studies. In today’s article, what is Padho Pardesh scheme, Eligibility, how to apply are telling about it.
This scheme has been started to give subsidy on loan for higher education to the children of poor family or middle class family due to poor economic condition. Through this scheme, children can go abroad for studies by taking loans for education. If you also want to get the benefit of this scheme. So definitely read the article till the end.
Padho Pardesh Yojana Apply Online, Guidelines, पढ़ो परदेश योजना ब्याज मुक्त ऋण के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन, पात्रता, Padho Pardesh Scheme Application Form
Padho Pardesh Subsidy Yojana
|Yojana Name||Padho Pardesh Scheme|
|Department||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Purpose of the yojana||Financial assistance to minority and economically weaker students|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Students of all minorities and economically weaker sections of the country|
|Benefits||Providing loan to students for higher education abroad and giving subsidy on that loan|
What is padho pardesh scheme?
The scheme was launched by Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi during the 2013- 2014 financial year. This scheme was run by the Ministry of Minor Affairs of the Government. Under this, interest-free loans will be given to all those students who want to pursue higher education abroad but cannot go because of their poverty. Through this scheme, loan will be provided at a very low rate for pursuing higher education abroad.
Padho Pardesh Yojana was launched by the central government, whose main objective is to provide financial assistance to the students of minority and economically weaker sections for studying abroad. Under this scheme, all the students will be given subsidy on the loan given by the government. Under this scheme, a loan of up to Rs 20 lakh will be made available to the students by the government. So that they will be able to fulfill their dream of studying abroad.
Eligibility for Padho Pardesh Scheme
To take advantage of this scheme, it is necessary to have the necessary eligibility, about which we are telling below. All the students who want to study abroad can apply according to their eligibility.
- The student must be a citizen of India.
- Applicants doing Phil, Ph.d, MBA, PG Diploma students will be given subsidy on loan.
- Students of all caste, religion or gender of the country can apply in this scheme.
- All the applying students will have to take admission in a recognized university abroad.
- Only those people can apply for this scheme whose annual family income does not exceed Rs.6 lakh.
- Under this scheme, you will be able to take subsidy on loans taken up to 20 lakhs.
Documents required for Padho Pardesh Yojana
To take advantage of Padho Pardesh Yojana, it is necessary to have the necessary documents. All these may be required while applying. Make sure to scan the documents given below.
- Aadhar card
- loan application form
- income certificate
- minority certificate eligible
- Admission and course related papers
- bank account details
Benefits of Padho Pardesh Yojana
- Under this scheme, interest-free loans will be made available to all eligible students who are economically weak.
- Students who want to pursue higher studies abroad i.e. Masters, M.Phil and Ph.D level
- The benefit of this scheme will be mainly available to the students of minority communities like Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain and Parsi only.
- On this aid amount, the student will be given 100 percent subsidy by the government.
- Through the Padho Pardesh scheme, students can take loans at very affordable rates.
- All students do not need to repay the loan until they complete their education.
How to apply for Padho Pardesh Scheme?
It is very easy to apply under the Padho Pardesh scheme. The form of this scheme can also be obtained from the recognized bank. Those students who want to take advantage of this scheme can go to the government bank and take a loan. For this, the form has to be filled, with which all the necessary documents have to be attached. After which this form will be sent to the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India.
After which the investigation related to being eligible or not will be done. After this the loan will be given to you. If you do not have a letter for this, then you will not be able to take advantage of the scheme.
FAQs – Padho Pardesh Scheme
Subsidy will be provided on Education Loans to poor students for foreign study through Padho Pradesh scheme.
Yes, education loans cover 100% of the education expenses.
Any student who wants to go abroad for PhD, MPhil or Master’s level studies, all of them can take loan under Padho Pardesh scheme.
In today’s article told about padho pardesh scheme, all the students who want to go abroad for their studies can get loan for this. This is a very good scheme for poor children. If you have any question related to this then you can ask by commenting.
- PM Daksh Yojana Registration
- PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Apply Online
- Pradhan Mantri Dhan Laxmi Yojana
- PM Modi Sarkari Yojana List
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
I hope that you will like this article, if you want any kind of information related to this scheme, then you must tell by commenting. For information about similar latest satkari yojana, definitely follow our Facebook page.