UP Gaushala Yojana Online Registration – There are many cow shelters in our country India. Considering all those cowsheds. New schemes are being started by the Uttar Pradesh government for the development of cow shelters. Keeping this in mind, the UP Gaushala scheme was started by the state government. Through this UP Gaushala Yojana, assistance will also be provided to the gaushalas located in the state to improve their economic condition. The state government has started this scheme under the Gaushala Act 1964 to improve the condition of Gaushalas. This act will be implemented in the entire state and cow shelters will be improved.
Through this article, you will be provided complete information related to UP Gaushala Yojana. By reading this article, you will be able to get information related to benefits, objectives, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. of UP Gaushala Yojana. So if you want to get the complete details of UP Gaushala Scheme. So I request you. That you read this article of ours till the end.
UP Gaushala Yojana
|UP Gaushala Yojana
|Gaushala located in the state
|Development of Gaushalas located in the state
UP Gaushala Yojana
UP Gaushala Yojana has been started by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. Various types of programs will be conducted under this scheme and best arrangements will be made for about 498 Gaushalas located in the state. Financial assistance is provided by the State Government to benefit all these Gaushalas. Along with this, training facility is also provided to the citizens working in Gaushalas.
Under the Uttar Pradesh Gaushala Act 1964, this scheme has been implemented in the entire state of Uttar Pradesh. Gaushala managers are required to register their Gaushalas to get the benefits of the scheme, interested Gaushala managers can do this registration themselves. If they are facing problems then they can also get it done through CSC center. With this you will not need to go to any government office.
Objective of UP Gaushala Scheme
The main objective of Uttar Pradesh Gaushala Yojana is to develop and uplift the Gaushalas located in the state. Such schemes are being run keeping in mind the development of cow shelters. Under this, financial assistance will also be given to the gaushalas and training will also be given to the people working in the gaushalas. With this, people will also get employment and will also be aware of their religion. However, to take advantage of this, it is necessary to register.
Benefits and features
This is a very beneficial scheme for those who run cow shelters, it also has many benefits. Some of the benefits of this scheme are being told here.
- UP Gaushala Yojana को और बेहतर प्रबंधन के लिए उत्तर प्रदेश गौशाला अधिनियम 1964 आरंभ किया गया है। इस अधिनियम को पूरा राज्य में लागू किया जाएगा।
- वर्तमान समय में पूरे उत्तर प्रदेश में लगभग 498 गौशालाएँ उपस्थीत है, जिसके बेहतर प्रबंधन का कार्य इस योजना के तहत किया जायेगा। इन सभी गौशालाओं के लिए उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार द्वारा विभिन्न प्रकार की योजनाओं का संचालन किया जाता है।
- इन योजनाओं के माध्यम से गौशालाओं का विकास किया जाता है। यह योजनाएं न केवल गौशाला को आर्थिक सहायता मुहैया कराती है। बल्कि गौशाला में काम कर रहे नागरिकों को प्रशिक्षण भी प्रदान करती हैं।
- इन योजनाओं का लाभ प्राप्त करने के लिए सभी गौशालाओं का पंजीकृत होना अनिवार्य है। यह पंजीकरण प्रदेशित गौशाला पंजीकरण प्रणाली, उत्तर प्रदेश द्वारा किया जाता है।
To take advantage of this scheme, eligibility has been done by some government, who will follow this eligibility properly, only he will get the benefit of this scheme. You can see the required eligibility below.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only registered Gaushalas will be considered eligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- The Gaushala should be old, along with it the new Gaushala will also get the benefit of this scheme.
- It is necessary for the Gaushala to have a bank account. From which the amount will be sent to their account
At the time of applying, it is necessary for the applicant to have the necessary documents, whose list you can see below. However, for more information about this, definitely read the official notification issued by the government.
- Details form of progeny of cows kept by candidates in Gaushala
- Copy of records related to land available for Gaushala
- Society registration certificate of the organization,
- Details of income and expenditure of Gaushala
- Copy of the proposal by the executive body of the organization for registration of Gaushala
- Bank account details of the committee
- Articles related to establishment of Gaushala
- Copy of Committee PAN Card and Aadhaar Card
- Signature of all the officers on the declaration
- Information about the current management committee of Gaushala
Gaushala Yojana Registration Process
Cattle breeders and farmers living in the state of Uttar Pradesh who want to open Gaushala on a large scale. He can open a cow shelter recognized by the government, along with this he can also get the benefits of government schemes. For this, the government has started online registrations. To do online registartion you have to follow all the steps given below.
- First of all one has to go to the official website of Gaushala Registration System. Click on the registration option on the home page and your registration form will open.
- Enter the Gaushala establishment date, district applicant name and other necessary information carefully in the Gaushala registration form. After entering the complete details, click on the submit option.
- User name and password will be sent to the registered mobile after the completion of the registration process.
- You will be able to login to the website using your login credentials, such as User ID and Password.
UP Gaushala Yojana Certificate Verification Process
- Go to the official website of Gaushala Registration System of Uttar Pradesh. At the top of the website, you will see the option of verification.
- As soon as you click on it, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this new page, you will have to enter the details of your district and certificate number. Now you have to click on the option of “Get Status”.
- After this you will be able to do certificate verification.
In this article, you have been given all the important information related to UP Gaushala Yojana. Through this scheme, about 498 Gaushalas of Uttar Pradesh will be operated through various schemes. Along with this, new gaushalas will also be constructed, apart from this training will also be given to all the citizens working in gaushalas.
I hope that you will like this article, if you want any kind of information related to this scheme, then you must tell by commenting. For information about similar latest sarkari yojana, definitely follow our Facebook page.
- Manav Sampada Portal Registration, Login, Status
- UP Kisan Kalyan Mission Registration
- UP Pension Scheme Form, List Check
- Uttar Pradesh ration card list
- UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana