UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana 2023 – Through UP Mahila Samanya Yojana, to provide financial assistance to the women of Uttar Pradesh state to start their own business and become self-reliant. The objective of this scheme is to improve the socio-economic status of women in the state by enhancing their skills and providing them opportunities to generate income, so that all women can live their lives with dignity.
The scheme was launched by the state government on 22 February 2021 by Finance Minister Suresh Khanna. The Women Empowerment Scheme of Uttar Pradesh will be implemented by a two-tier committee. Out of this, one committee will be constituted at the state level and the other at the district level. Which will work by operating the scheme.
Many schemes are already being run by the UP government for the upliftment of women. Out of which Samarthya Yojana is also included, this scheme was started especially to encourage women for employment. In this article, we are telling in detail about Uttar Pradesh Mahila Samarthya Yojana. All the interested women who want to make their application to take advantage of this scheme must read the official notification. After which she can apply by visiting its official website, for this must read the article till the end.
Mahila Samarthya Yojana
|Yojana Name||Uttar Pradesh Mahila Samarthya Yojana|
|Department||Women and Child Development Department, Uttar Pradesh|
|Started By||Uttar Pradesh State Government|
|Objective||To encourage the women of the state for employment.|
|Beneficiary||All the women of the state|
|Budget||200 Crore Rupees|
|Official Website||Will be released soon.|
UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana
UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana is a women empowerment scheme. This includes providing financial assistance to women to start their own business and become self-reliant. Under this, any woman can take a loan of up to 25 lakhs, that too at a very affordable rate. With this, various types of training will be provided to women so that they can improve their industry. For this, training centers will be opened by the state government. Facilities like technical research, development, packaging, levelling, barcode facilities will be made available here.
In the first phase of the UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana, women’s common facility centers will be set up in 200 development blocks. Where all types of training will be given. This will help to a great extent in making women self-reliant. This scheme will be implemented by the Women’s Finance and Development Corporation, all the women of the state can take advantage of it.
Uttar Pradesh Mahila Samarthya Yojana Features
Often women spend their whole life in household chores. Although some women want to start their own business, but cannot do so due to lack of money. This plan is the best for them. Under this, all women can take loans at affordable rates. It has many other features, which are being told below.
- To provide financial assistance to women entrepreneurs to start their business and become self-employed.
- To provide training and skills development programs to enhance the skills of women entrepreneurs.
- To promote the creation of employment opportunities for women in the state.
- Loan up to 25 lakh can be taken through this scheme.
- Very little interest will have to be paid for the loan, which will be less than 4%.
By achieving these objectives, UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana aims to create a more inclusive and gender-equal society in all the states of Uttar Pradesh.
Benefits of UP Mahila Saksham Yojana
There are many benefits of UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana. Which make a unique and effective scheme for women empowerment in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Telling you about some of the major benefits of the scheme.
Financial Assistance – Under this scheme, women entrepreneurs will be given a loan of up to Rs 25 lakh at a concessional interest rate of 4%, so that they can start their own business.
Skill Development – In this scheme, along with loans, women will also be taught Entrepreneurial Skills, which will provide training and skills to make them competitive in the market. The training programs cover a wide range of areas such as business management, marketing, financial management and technical skills. Due to which the market will be updated.
Subsidized Interest Rates – The scheme provides loans at a subsidized interest rate of 4%, which is much lower than the prevailing market rate. This makes it very easy for women entrepreneurs to get loans and women can start their own business without any hassle.
Easy Application Process – The biggest advantage of Mahila Samarthya Yojana is that its application process is very simple and the loan will be available without any hassle. In this way women will be able to start business without any hassle.
Mahila Samarthya Yojana Eligibility
Only women of letters can take advantage of UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana. For this a woman entrepreneur has to fulfill the following criteria. After that only they can apply.
- Age – The age of the applicant should be at least 18 years. Girls below this age cannot apply
- Domicile – The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Business Activity – It is necessary for the applicant to have his own business, along with it it is also necessary to have an office. Loan can be taken to expand this business. The business activity should be in the manufacturing, service or trading sector.
- Ownership – The applicant must have at least 51% ownership in the proposed or existing business. If you are not the owner of the company, then you cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- Investment – The applicant should invest a minimum of 10% of the project cost. The remaining 90% of the project cost can be financed through debt.
- No Default – The applicant should not be in default on any loan or dues to any financial institution or government agency. If this is found then your form will be rejected.
It is important to note that the eligibility criteria may change with time, for this must read the notification issued by the government. The Uttar Pradesh State Women’s Finance and Development Corporation is responsible for the implementation of the scheme, and can provide more detailed information on eligibility criteria.
UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana Documents
Through UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana, maximum attention will be paid to the economic empowerment of women. To take advantage of this scheme, it is very important to have eligibility and some important documents. The following documents may be required to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Domicile / Permanent Residence Certificate
- Ration card
- income certificate
- passport size photograph
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
- voter certificate
If the socuments given by you are found wrong, then your form will be canceled, along with this legal action can also be taken against you. Hence, it is advised to check with the concerned authorities for the specific documents required.
For the welfare and empowerment of women, a website named Mahilakalyan was launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, where information about various schemes and programs related to women is provided. The official website of UP Women Empowerment Scheme is https://mahilakalyan.up.nic.in/. Here you can get the process of applying in the scheme, eligibility criteria and documents required to apply and all the information related to it.
This website will be operated by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. From which women can get information about various schemes for working women from time to time. Apart from this, the website also provides the contact information of the concerned officials for each scheme. So that applicants can reach out to them with any questions or concerns. The official website of UP Women Empowerment Scheme is a comprehensive resource for women of Uttar Pradesh who want to take advantage of various government schemes and programs.
UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana Application
All letters can be given by women in Uttar Pradesh Women Empowerment Scheme. However, for this, it is most important for them to have documents and eligibility. After which applying becomes very easy. Following is the procedure to apply for the scheme.
- Visit the official website of UP Women Empowerment Scheme: https://mahilakalyan.up.nic.in/
- Under the ‘Schemes’ section on the homepage, the option of ‘Women Empowerment Scheme’ will appear, click on it.
- Click on the option ‘Apply Online’ to start the application process.
- Fill the required details like personal information, bank account details and income details in the online application form.
- Upload the required documents like Aadhaar Card, Bank Account Details, Income Certificate and Educational Certificate.
- Review the application form to ensure that all information provided is correct.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit the application form.
Once the application is submitted, the concerned authorities will review your application and verify the information provided. If everything is correct, your application will be approved and the applicant will get the benefit of the scheme as per the terms and conditions of the program.
Whenever you apply, before that read the notification issued by Sarar thoroughly. With this, you will not have any problem while applying and your form will be approved without any problem.
Many schemes are being run all over India for women empowerment. Along with this, all state governments have also started various schemes. The Uttar Pradesh government has also started a portal for women empowerment from where they can take loans to grow their business. In addition, it can be accessed for any queries, complaints or concerns related to women’s welfare.
The objective of this scheme is to further improve the standard of living of women and to motivate women towards employment, so that they can generate their own means of income and become financially self-sufficient.
For this, the government of Uttar Pradesh has also launched an online portal, where everything from notification to application can be done.
This scheme has been announced by CM Yogi Adityanath during the budget session of the year 2022 in the assembly. In this article, UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana has been explained in detail, along with how to apply, eligibility, benefits have also been given to you.
I hope that you will like this article, if you want any kind of information related to this scheme, then you must tell by commenting. For information about similar latest sarkari yojana, definitely follow our Facebook page.
- Manav Sampada Portal Registration, Login, Status
- UP Kisan Kalyan Mission Registration
- UP Pension Scheme Form, List Check
- Uttar Pradesh ration card list