Single Use Plastic Ban Items List 2023 – The Government of India has banned single-use plastic across the country from July 1, 2022. So that the environment can be improved. Any plastic items which have very little utility and have banned the use of single-use plastic items. Anyone violating this rule can be fined or jailed under Section 15 of the Environmental Protection Act (EPA). For this, the central government will also set up national and state level control rooms through which this scheme can be implemented properly.
In India, a lot of attention is being paid to cleanliness, in which the illegal manufacture and import of single use plastic ban items have been completely stopped. This will be controlled by the Union Environment Ministry and the Central Pollution Control Board of India. Instead of plastic, new alternative items will be promoted.
Single Use Plastic Ban Items List
Many items were included in the Single Use Plastic ban items list, in which the use of plastic bags, plastic decoration items, plastic sticks and spoons, plastic cutlery items, thermocol items was completely banned. With this, here we are sharing the list of Single Use Plastic Ban items with you.
- Plastic Bags
- Plastic Plates
- Plastic Sticks for balloons
- Plastic Flags
- Candy Sticks
- Ice-Cream Sticks
- Ear Buds with Plastic Sticks
- Wrapping or packing films around sweet boxes
- Invitation Cards wrapping of plastics
- Cigarette packets wrapping films
- Plastic Cups
- Plastic Glasses
- Plastic Cutlery like forks, spoons, knives, etc
- Plastic trays
- Straws made of Plastics
- Plastic or PVC banners less than 100 micron
- Polystyrene or Thermocol for decoration
- Non -woven plastic with less than 60 GSM (Gram per square meter)
- Stirrers made of Plastics
For your information, let us tell you that at present there will be no ban on plastic used in the packaging of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) such as toothpaste, soap, cookies, notebooks, chocolates etc. With this, this type of plastic will be reused as well as converted into disposable plastic bags, which will keep the environment good.
Which date ban on Plastic Items imposed?
All types of single use plastic will be banned from 1st July 2022. It also includes plastics that are used in less time. Download PDF of Notice for Single use Plastic ban Items – Click Here
- Andhra Pradesh New Districts Names List
- Social Bookmarking Sites List for SEO
- Online Siddhivinayak Darshan Pass Booking
- NATO Countries List
- All Country Currency Name List
- All Bank Holidays in India