MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Registration, Status Check – Madhya Pradesh government has started this scheme to make the girls of their state capable. Like this scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 1,18,000 will be provided to the girl child of the state. So that they can improve their educational and financial status. Ladli Laxmi Yojana was launched in 2007.
In today’s article, we are going to tell you about how to apply for Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana, how to download its certificate and what documents will be required in it.
MP ladli laxmi yojana application form | Laxmi Scheme आवश्यक दस्तावेज | ladli lakshmi yojana Certificate online | ladli laxmi Scheme apply online | लाड़ली लक्ष्मी योजना सर्टिफिकेट डाउनलोड | Ladli Yojana Benefits
This year’s Online Application Form is inviting, you can easily apply for Ladli Laxmi Yojana. Under which there is an improvement in the girls gender ratio of every girl child, education level and health status.
Overview – Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh
|Scheme Name||MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2022|
|Launch Date||1 April 2007|
|राज्य का नाम||Madhya Pradesh|
|उद्देश्य||बालिकाओं के जीवन स्तर में सुधार लाना|
|विभाग||महिला एवं बाल विकास विभाग, म.प्र|
MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana is being run mainly for the girls of the state only. Through which positive changes can be made in the attitude of the people towards the birth of girl child. This scheme was started in 2007. In this scheme, after registering your girl child, you will have to deposit 6000 rupees i.e. a total of 30000 rupees for 5 consecutive years.
After this, when the girl will take admission in 6th class, then the government will give Rs 2000, after that Rs 4000 will be given on taking admission in clss 9th and Rs 6000 on admission in 11th and 12th and when the girl becomes 21 years old then Rs 100000 will be given. In this way a total of Rs 180000 will be given to the girl. So far 43 lakh girls have taken advantage of this scheme from this scheme.
Eligibility for Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Eligibility is very important to apply for any scheme. If you are not eligible for this then you cannot apply.
- The girl’s parents should be the domicile of Madhya Pradesh state
- The guardian of the girl child should not be an income tax payer
- Girl child born after 1/4/2008.
- If two twin girls are born, then in such a situation both the twin girls will get the benefit of this scheme.
- The attendance of the girl child in the Anganwadi center should be regular, only then the benefit of this scheme can be taken.
- A girl adopted by a family will also be eligible for the scheme.
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana Important Documents
For applying in this scheme, the parents of the girl must have some important documents, the list of which is given below. Only after that you can apply online. When you apply, keep these documents with you
- Aadhar Card
- Girl child birth certificate
- Parent’s identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Residence certificate
- Ration card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 launched
Ladli Laxmi Yojana was started for the girls by the Madhya Pradesh government. So that the daughters of the state can be made self-reliant. Now the government is preparing to launch MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2.0 soon. The initial phases of this scheme have been completed. Which can be approved by the cabinet soon. For your information, let us tell you that this scheme was started in the year 2006.
40 lakh daughters got the benefit of the scheme
This scheme is successfully operated by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan. This scheme will help a lot in women empowerment. So far more than 40 lakh daughters have been benefited under MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana. Through this scheme, the daughters of the state will become strong and self-reliant and their standard of living will also improve.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Installment Payment
The amount received under this scheme is paid in installments, which you get from time to time, which we are telling below is as follows:
- 1st Installment : Amount on class 6th admission Rs. 2000
- 2nd Installment : Amount on class 9th admission Rs. 4000
- 3rd Installment : Amount on class 11th admission Rs. 6000
- 4th Installment : Amount on class 12th admission Rs. 6000
- 5th Installment : To get this installment, it is necessary for the daughter to have passed class 12th along with it it is very important to be 21 years of age or more. The amount of this installment has been fixed by the government at Rs 1,00,000.
FAQ – MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Ladli Laxmi Yojana is being run for the girls of Madhya Pradesh. Under which a total financial assistance of Rs 118000 will be given from birth to education and marriage.
Financial assistance of Rs 1,18,000 will be provided through this scheme.
The official website of this scheme is ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in
Conclusion – Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Ladli Laxmi Yojana is a very useful scheme, which has benefited many girls and in the coming time also this scheme will be helpful for everyone. Such schemes should continue to improve the education of the girl child of the state. Hope you have liked this post MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- MPOnline Portal, MP Online Limited Registration
- MPTAAS Portal Login, Apply, Registration
- Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Registration Online
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni Nakal
- MP E Uparjan
- Mukhya Mantri Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana