Amarnath is a very important place for Hindus. Shri Amarnath Yatra is considered to be one of the most important Hindu pilgrimages. Every year a trip is organized to go here. This year also the yatra has been started. If you also want to visit Baba Amarnath, you can register for it. Amarnath Yatra can be done by the Amarnath Shrine Board for about 60 days. This journey may possibly start in the month of June. At present, the date of online registration and yatra has been announced by the Shrine Board.
For this, the devotees will have to register online on the official website, shriamarnathjishrine.com. This registration process is for people in the age group of 13 to 75 years. Along with this, all women devotees who are more than 6 weeks pregnant are not allowed to go on pilgrimage. A lot of difficulty can be faced in doing this journey, because of this only people who follow all the rules are given permission for this.
In today’s article, we will know when the process of Amarnath Yatra Registration is going to start. How do you get yourself registered for Amarnath Yatra and what will be all other information related to it. Apart from this, Amarnath Yatra Medical Form, Shri Amarnath Yatra Starting Date, what will be the starting date of the journey. All this has been explained in detail.
Amarnath Yatra 2023
|Shrine Board||Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board|
|Amarnath Yatra Registration 2023 Start Date||11th April 2023|
|Last Date to Register||May 2023|
|Article Category||Trending News|
|Documents Required for Amarnath Yatra Registration||Aadhar Card, Medical Fitness Certificate|
|Amarnath Yatra Start Date in 2023||11 June 2023|
|Ending Date||July 2023|
|Registration Fees||Rs 100/-|
|How to Reach Amarnath Shrine||Helicopter Booking, Trek or Pithhu|
Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023
The Amarnath Yatra is an annual pilgrimage to the holy shrine of Lord Shiva located in the Himalayas in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. The pilgrimage usually takes place during the months of July and August. Every year pilgrims from all over the world participate in this yatra. This pilgrimage site is located at Batlal Amarnath Trek, Forest Block, Pahalgam, Jammu and Kashmir.
The height of the pilgrimage is 3,888 meters, and its length is 141 kilometers. The Amarnath Shrine Board is responsible for managing the Amarnath portal. Shri Amarnath Shrine Board provides darshan of Mahakal to lakhs of pilgrims every year. Hence it is recommended to keep an eye on the official website of the Shrine Board for updates on dates and any guidelines or restrictions for travel.
Amarnath Yatra new date released
According to the official website of Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB), the Amarnath Yatra is being organized from 1 July 2023 to 31 August 2023. Typically, travel takes place during the months of June to August, but exact dates are subject to weather conditions and other factors. Registration for Amarnath Yatra 2023 has started from 11th April 2023.
Anyone who wants to visit has to submit the application within the time limit set by the Shrine Board. For more information it is advised to keep checking the official SASB website or other reliable news sources from time to time.
Amarnath Yatra Eligibility
Amarnath Yatra is an important religious pilgrimage, which is organized every year. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this visit is going to happen after 2 years. For this, the board has made some rules for the pilgrims to participate in the pilgrimage while maintaining the norms of social distance, so that this journey can be completed in a convenient way.
The specific terms and conditions for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 online registration can be read here. However, following are some general terms and conditions which are generally applicable for Amarnath Yatra registration. But keeping covid in mind some other rules have also been added. Whose information can be seen from the official website of amarnath.
- People from outside the world can participate in Amarnath Yatra, but for this you must have all valid travel documents.
- It is necessary for the applicant to be at least 13 years of age for registration, permission is not given to children below this age.
- The yatra permit is non-transferable and non-sellable, and the pilgrim must carry a valid ID proof and permit during the yatra. It can be checked anytime, so always keep it with you.
- The weather during the journey is subject to change, due to which the itinerary or program may be canceled or modified depending on the circumstances. About which it is very important to always be updated.
- Pilgrim must follow all the rules of the yatra, along with maintaining cleanliness. If you are found doing any kind of wrongdoing then legal action can be taken against you.
- The pilgrim must have proper health and fitness level to undertake the yatra, for which a medical examination or test program is also conducted by the Amarnathji Shrine Board. Passengers traveling with this can also get their full body checkup done from Sarkari Hospital.
- Travelers should not have any kind of disease, especially asthma patients are not allowed to do this journey.
Please note that the above are general terms and conditions only, and are subject to change depending on the prevailing circumstances of the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board. The conditions for Shri Amarnath Yatra 2023 online registration can also be checked from the official SASB website.
Amarnath Yatra Track Application Status
There is an option on the website to track the status of the application for Amarnath Yatra from where pilgrims can check their status. For this the following steps have to be followed.
- For this, the official website of Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board https://www.shriamarnathjishrine.com/ has to be visited.
- On the homepage, click on the “Travel Services” tab, here select “Track Application” from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the required details in the application form, such as registration number or name of the applicant, date of birth and security code displayed on the screen.
- Click on the “Submit” button to view the application status.
- Once the application status is displayed, the pilgrim can check whether the application has been approved or rejected. After getting the travel permit, further preparations can be made.
Please note that the above steps are subject to change based on the prevailing policies and procedures of the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board. Which can change with time, so keep visiting the website, which will help you in getting the right information.
Amarnath Yatra Application Form 2023
To do Amarnath Yatra, it is necessary to register first. Without this, the government does not give permission to the passengers. If you are also thinking of traveling then you can register online. For which follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the SASB official website https://www.shriamarnathjishrine.com/.
- On the homepage, click on the “Travel Services” tab and select “Application Form” from the dropdown menu.
- Fill the required details in the online application form, such as personal information, contact details, ID proof details and other relevant information.
- Along with this, you have to scan and upload your passport size photograph and a valid ID proof.
- After all this make online payment of registration fee, which is usually available on the application form page.
- After that submit your application form and keep a printout of it for future reference.
- Once the application is submitted, pilgrims can track the application status online. You can wait for the Yatra Permit to be issued.
Amarnath Yatra Registration Fees
- Advance registration through designated bank branches costs Rs. 120 per person
- Online registration costs Rs. 220 per person
- Group registration costs Rs. 220 per person
- NRI pilgrims can register through PNB at Rs. 1,520 per person
Amarnath Yatra Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC)
Compulsory Health Certificate (CHC) is most important for Amarnath Yatra. It is important to have the latest information on health certificates or documents required to perform each pilgrimage. For this you can contact your nearest government hospital or government recognized doctor.
The track of Amarnath is very difficult, one has to walk for a long time and along with it one has to climb. For which it is necessary for the passenger to be healthy. Whenever you travel, before that start paying attention to your body, so that it can be able to travel. That’s why everyone is advised to get a medical check-up done before going on a challenging trek like Amarnath Yatra.
Amarnath Yatra Bank Branches List 2023
Registration for Amarnath Yatra has started, you can apply for it through all the banks across the country. For this, you can get your registration done from hundreds of branches of Jammu Kashmir Bank, Punjab National Bank, State Bank of India, Yash Bank etc.
The Amarnath Yatra is an annual pilgrimage to the Amarnath Cave in Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is considered one of the holiest Hindu shrines, and devotees undertake a challenging trek to reach the cave.
The registration process usually starts a few months before the yatra. You can register online through the official website or at designated registration centers.
Millions of people do this pilgrimage every year, this is the most important pilgrimage for Hindus. Along with this, the way to go here is also very difficult due to which not everyone is able to go on it. For this it is also necessary to have health certificate and completeness of all the documents. Here you have been given all the information related to this. If you have any questions regarding the Amarnath Yatra 2023, please feel free to message us in the comment section.
I hope that you will like this article, if you want any kind of information related to this scheme, then you must tell by commenting. For information about similar latest sarkari yojana, definitely follow our Facebook page.
- Online Siddhivinayak Darshan Pass Booking
- BJP Government in India State Wise List
- Shark Tank India Judges list, Name, Net Worth