Cheyutha Scheme Online Apply | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Status | YSR Cheyutha Yojana
Many schemes are being run by the central and state government to help the poor, so that they can be provided financial and health assistance. Keeping this in mind the Andhra Pradesh State Government has started YSR Cheyutha Scheme to help the women belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority community.
Through this YSR Cheyutha scheme, women have to be provided employment opportunities. For this, the government will work to form self-help groups of women and generate employment for them. The benefit of this scheme will be given.
Today I this aritlce i’m provide you all the details about YSR Cheyutha scheme, Registration Process, Eligibility, Beneficiary list. step by step and we will give you a clear explanation about how to apply, how to check status, registration and eligibility criteria etc. Hope you will read our article carefully.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023
|Name of the Scheme||Andhra Pradesh YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme 2021|
|CM of Andhra Pradesh||YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Women belonging to SC, ST, OBC and Minority communities|
|Objective||Promoting self-empowerment of women|
|Money Amount||Rs. 18,750/-|
|Total Budget allotted||Rs. 6,300 Crore rupees annually|
YSR Cheyutha Scheme
These scheme launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme has been spacially launched for the women of Andhra Pradesh state, who live in minority. Through this scheme which they will be given Rs.75,000/- as pension. The amount would be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary of the scheme.
This sarkari yojana comes under the Andhra Pradesh state government, for which only the residents of Andhra Pradesh can apply. Under this sarkari scheme, financial assistance of Rs.18,750/- is provided to women whose age is 45 – 60 year old and who belong to SC/ST/BC category.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Cheyutha Scheme
If you want to apply these scheme, you need to follow some eligibility, which are as follows:-Advertisement
- Age should be 45 to 60 years .
- If you are a government employ or any family mamber in your family, then you cannot apply for these scheme.
- If you have land more than 3 acres of land, you also not apply for this scheme.
- The woman who wants to apply must have an annual income of Rs.12,000/-.
- You must have residence in Andhra Pradesh
- Only women can apply for this scheme.
- Only those women who belong to SC/ST/BC category can apply.
Required Documents for YSC Cheyutha
The list of documents required for YSR Cheyutha Scheme are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Residential certificate
- Caste certificate
- AP Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof Certificate
- Bank account Details
- Mobile number
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Following benefits are available to this scheme:-
- You will be given Rs.75,000/- for 4 years in 4 installments.
- Only women will be benefited through this scheme.
- Every year Rs.19,000/- will be given to women in the age group of 45-60 by the state government.
- Applying to this portal is also very easy and it is absolutely free.
- You will not have to pay any kind of fee to apply.
- Women of the SC / ST / BS category get a lot of benefits from this.
Budget for YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The Chief Minister presented an annual budget of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore for the coming financial year and an amount of Rs 6,300 crore has been allocated for YSR Cheyutha Yojana, one of the twenty one welfare schemes being run in the name of Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy. So that this scheme can be implemented well and more and more people can get benefit.
Online Registration for YSR Cheyutha Scheme
To apply for this scheme, you have to follow the steps mentioned below. About which we are telling you below.
- To apply online, first go to the official website – https://navasakam.ap.gov.in
- Now click on “Apply Now”, click on the link and application form displayed on the screen
- After clicking, the application form will open on the next page.
- You have to fill all the important details in the form like Full name, father/husband name, Date of birth, Your Gender, caste, and all other information will have to be filled.
- After filling in the details, upload all the scanned documents.
- Then you have to click on submit and your application will be completed.
FAQ – YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Only women can apply for this scheme.
Andhra Pradesh women will be given Rs.75,000/- in 4 installments.
I hope you will get all the information about YSR Cheyutha Scheme, Status, Apply Online, Registration, Eligibility in our article. This article helpful for you.
If you want to ask any question about this yojana, then feel free to drop your query in comment section we Will definitely give your reply soon. For more latest sarkari yojana infomation bookmark our website latestsarkariyojana.com