YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Status, Apply Online, Registration, Eligibility, Beneficiary list. To get Complete information about YSR Cheyutha Scheme will be available to you in our article, please read our article till the end.
Cheyutha Scheme Online Apply | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List | YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application Status | Phase 2 Beneficiary Payment Status
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme 2021|
|CM of Andhra Pradesh||YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Women belonging to SC, ST, OBC and Minority communities|
|Objective||Promoting self-empowerment of women|
|Money Amount||Rs. 18,750/-|
|Total Budget allotted||Rs. 6,300 Crore rupees annually|
YSR Cheyutha Scheme
These scheme launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Government of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme has been spacially issued for the minority women of Andhra Pradesh, through which they will be given Rs.75,000/- as pension.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Cheyutha Scheme
To apply for this scheme, you have to keep some things in mind, which are as follows:-Advertisement
- Age should be 45 to 60 years .
- If you are a government employ or any family mamber in your family, then you cannot apply for these scheme.
- If you have land more than 3 acres of land, you also not apply for this scheme.
- The woman who wants to apply must have an annual income of Rs.12,000/-.
- You must have residence in Andhra Pradesh
- Only women can apply for this scheme.
- Only those women who belong to SC/ST/BC category can apply.
The list of documents required for YSR Cheyutha Scheme are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Residential certificate
- Caste certificate
- AP Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof Certificate
- Bank account Details
- Mobile number
Benefits of YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021
Following benefits are available to this scheme:-
- You will be given Rs.75,000/- for 4 years in 4 installments.
- Only women will be benefited through this scheme.
- Every year Rs.19,000/- will be given to women in the age group of 45-60 by the state government.
- Applying to this portal is also very easy and it is absolutely free.
- You will not have to pay any kind of fee to apply.
- Women of the SC / ST / BS category get a lot of benefits from this.
How to apply online in YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021?
To apply online, first go to the official website – https://navasakam.ap.gov.in
Now click on “Apply Now”, click on the link and application form displayed on the screen
After clicking, the application form will open on the next page.
You have to fill all the important details in the form like Full name, father/husband name, Date of birth, Your Gender, caste, and all other information will have to be filled.
After filling in the details, upload all the scanned documents.
Then you have to click on submit and your application will be completed.
FAQ – YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Only women can apply for this scheme.
Andhra Pradesh women will be given Rs.75,000/- in 4 installments.
I hope you will get all the complete information about YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021, Status, Apply Online, Registration, Eligibility in our article.
If you want to ask any question about this yojana, then feel free to drop your query in comment section we Will definitely give your reply soon.
For more latest sarkari yojana infomation bookmark our website latestsarkariyojana.com