PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2023 – The central government is making every possible effort to increase and double the income of the farmers. The condition of the farmers is very bad due to which new schemes are being started to improve their economic condition. Under this scheme, all the small and marginal farmers in our India will be included, in which small and marginal farmers will get a pension of ₹ 3000 every month under the scheme after completing 60 years of age. Through this scheme, small and marginal farmers have to be empowered.
In today’s article, you are going to tell about Mandhan Pension Yojana in detail, what is PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana, purpose of Kisan Pension Yojana, necessary documents, eligibility etc. If you also want to get the benefit of PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana, then definitely read this article till the end.
PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana|
|Launche By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Small and Marginal Farmers of the Country|
|Objective||Providing pension amount to farmers|
|Category||Central Government Scheme|
|Application Process||Online and Offline Mode|
|Pension Amount||Rs 3000 per month|
PM Kisan Mandhan Pension Yojana
There are still many such farmers in our country, whose economic condition is very bad. Even many farmers commit suicide under compulsion. For this reason, the government has started for the benefit of the farmers, one of which is the Kisan Mandhan Pension Yojana. This scheme was started by the Honorable Prime Minister of our country Narendra Modi on 31 May 2019. Under this scheme, all the small and marginal farmers in the country will be given the benefit of this scheme.
The scheme is administered by the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare and the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC). The LIC will manage the scheme and ensure that the pensions are paid out to farmers on time. The scheme is expected to have a positive impact on the Indian economy as it will provide a stable source of income for farmers and improve their standard of living.
Under this scheme, within 3 years, the Modi government will give benefits to more than 5 crore farmers. This scheme is also similar to the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PMSYM) but instead of workers in the unorganized sector, such farmers who have less than 2 hectares of land will be included. To implement the Pradhanmantri Kisan Man Dhan Yojana (PMKMY), the central government has allocated Rs 900 crore.
Eligibility for Maandhan Pension Scheme
To take advantage of this scheme, it is very important to have information about eligibility. We are going to tell you about the eligibility related to the scheme. Read the given points completely to know the eligibility.
- Native farmers of India can apply for this scheme.
- Small and marginal farmers of all the states will have letters to apply for this scheme.
- Farmers whose age will be from 18 to 40 years will be able to apply for this scheme and get the benefits.
- To apply, the farmer should have land up to 2 hectares.
- The applicant must have all the necessary documents at the time of application.
- The farmer must have his own bank account which must be a savings account and must be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Documents Required for Mandhan Yojana
To fill the application form of the scheme, it is very important for the farmers to know the information about some important documents asked in the form. Through which he can easily fill the form of the scheme. We are going to give you the information about the documents. Read the given table carefully to know the details.
|Aadhar Car||Domecile Certificate||Age Certificate|
|Ration Card||Voter ID Card||PAN Card|
|Khasra Khatauni||Bank Passbook||Income Certificate|
|Mobile Number||Passport Size Photo|
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana Benefits
- After the completion of 60 years of age, the farmers involved in the scheme will get ₹ 3000 directly in their bank account every month.
- It is the target of the government to connect about 5 crore farmers of India with the scheme by the year 2022.
- The premium amount in this plan has been kept very low. That’s why everyone can take advantage of this scheme.
- All the marginal farmers and small farmers in India can apply in this scheme.
- The minimum age for the scheme is 18 years and the maximum age is 60 years.
- If the beneficiary farmer is taking pension under the scheme and dies, then his wife will get a pension of 1500 per month.
Premium in PM Kisan Mandhan Pension Scheme
In PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana, people of all ages have to pay different premiums every month. To explain this, we have used the chart below, in which age is written first and premium is written next.
How to Apply PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
Any farmer can apply for this scheme. Especially those farmers whose age is between 12 to 40 years and they have less than 2 hectares of land. You have both offline and online methods to register on it. Applicants follow the steps given by us to know the application process.
- Visit the official PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana website: https://pmkmy.gov.in/
- Click on “New Farmer Registration”
- Fill in the required personal and farmer details such as name, father’s name, mobile number, and address.
- Upload the required documents such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, and bank passbook with a linked account number.
- Review and confirm the details entered.
- Pay the required premium amount through the provided payment gateway.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to complete the registration process.
FAQs – PM Kisan Maandhan Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana has been started for the farmers. Through the scheme, all the small and marginal farmers in the country will be provided pension amount in their old age.
Under the Kisan Maandhan Yojana, after the age of 60, the central government is given a pension of ₹ 3000 per month to the farmers for life.
Under the scheme, farmers will have to pay a premium amount of Rs 55 to Rs 200.
In today’s article, we have told you all the information related to Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana in detail, if you like the information, then you can tell us by commenting in the comment box. Share this article on social media with your friends and relatives so that this information can reach as many people as possible.
- PM Modi Sarkari Yojana List
- PM Kisan FPO Yojana Online Registration
- National Scholarship Portal
- GST Login Portal Registration, Status, Verification
- Government Health Schemes List in India
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana