Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana: India is a religious country. Due to which many people go on pilgrimage journey. In which a lot of money is also spent, due to which poor people are not able to do Tirth Yatra. Keeping this in mind, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal started the pilgrimage scheme for the citizens of Delhi. In the same way, senior citizens will be given free travel to these places. It will also contribute to the tourism industry so that they can experience spiritual benefits.
In today’s article, we are going to share with you all kinds of information related to Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana, how to apply, Check status and List, what will be the documents. Will tell about all these.
Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana | Tirth Yatra Yojana Track Application Status | दिल्ली मुख्यमंत्री तीर्थ यात्रा योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन फॉर्म | edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in Tirth Yatra registartion | Senior Citizen Tirth Yatra yojana
Delhi Tirth Yatra Yojana Highlights
|Yojana Name||Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana|
|Launched By||CM Arvind Kejriwal|
|Launch Date||1 January, 2018|
|उद्देश्य||अधिक आयु के नागरिकों को तीर्थ यात्रा करवाना|
Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana 2022
For your information, let us tell you that this scheme has been started for people above 60 years of age. By which they can apply for this and do pilgrimage for free. So far about 35000 elderly people have got its benefit. The pilgrimage was halted due to COVID-19, but was resumed as soon as the corona subsided. With Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra Yojana, all expenses related to travel, food and accommodation will be borne by the Delhi government.
Under Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana, the beneficiaries will be given darshan of pilgrimage places like Amritsar, Ujjain, Ajmer, Vaishno Devi, Rameshwaram, Tirupati, Dwarkadhish, Jagannath Puri, Shirdi, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Mathira Vrindavan. Now Ayodhya has also been included in this list. All applicants for this scheme are given an opportunity to visit 12 pilgrimage centers of their choice. Elders above 71 years of age can take one person as attendant. But the accompanying person must be above 18 years of age.
Delhi Free Tirth Yatra Yojana Travel Package
Under this scheme, many packages have been made for you. Eligible persons can choose any one of these and travel free of cost.
- Delhi-Mathura-Vrindavan-Agra-Fatehpur Sikri-Delhi 5 days
- Delhi-Dwarkadhish-Nageshwar-Somnath-Delhi 6 days
- Delhi-Rameshwaram-Madurai-Delhi 8 days
- Delhi-Ujjain-Omkareshwar-Delhi 6 days
- Delhi-Tirupati Balaji-Delhi 7 days
- Delhi- Jagannath Puri-Konark-Bhubaneswar-Delhi 7 days
- Delhi-Ajmer-Pushkar-Nathdwara-Haldighati-Udaipur-Delhi 6 days
- Delhi-Amritsar-Wagah Border-Anandpur Sahib-Delhi 4 days
- Delhi-Haridwar-Rishikesh-Neelkanth-Delhi 4 days
- Delhi-Vaishno Devi-Jammu-Delhi 5 days
- Delhi-Shirdi-Shani Shinglapur-Triyambakeshwar-Delhi 5 days
- Delhi-Bodh Gaya-Sarnath-Delhi 6 days
- Delhi-Ayodhya-Delhi 4 days
- Delhi-Vailankanni Church-Delhi 4 days
- Delhi-Kartarpur Sahib Corridor-Delhi 4 days
CM Tirth Yatra Yojana Eligibility criteria
To take advantage of this scheme, it is very important for you to follow certain conditions. If you fulfill all these then you can travel.
- You must be a permanent resident of Delhi to apply for this scheme.
- Applicant’s age should be at least 60 years.
- No government officer, employee can take advantage of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, one can travel free of cost only once.
- All selected pilgrims will also get an insurance cover of Rs 1 lakh.
- AC buses and trains will be used for the journey.
- Passengers will be solely responsible for their jewelery and belongings during the journey.
- Passengers will not be allowed to take or use any inflammable substance or alcohol or any intoxicant.
Documents for Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Yojana
Any person who wants to take advantage of this scheme of the government can apply for this scheme through the online portal. It is very important to have the following documents with you while applying.
- Proof of residence
- Aadhar Card
- address proof
- Identity proof
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Self declaration form
Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana Registration
You can apply online to take advantage of this scheme. For this, you have to follow some easy Steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to its official website https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/. After this, here you will see the option of a Citizen Corner, here you have to click on New User Registration.
- After this you will get a form open here. Where you have to proceed by choosing any one medium on your Aadhar Card or Voter ID and you will have to fill all the information asked here.
- After this you have to upload all your documents after that click on submit button. After this your registration number will come.
In this way you can apply for this scheme very easily. While filling the form, you should check the details properly, otherwise you will not be allowed to travel.
FAQ – Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
This scheme was started by Arvind Kezriwal, through which senior citizens would be provided free pilgrimage.
All those senior citizens who are above 60 years of age can apply.
Official website of application in the scheme is edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in
In today’s article, we told you in detail about Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana. Along with this, the eligibility criteria and required documents were told. I hope you liked this post.
- Delhi Overseas Scholarship Scheme
- Delhi Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana
- Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- Ladli Yojana Delhi Online Registration, Eligibility, Status