The Government of Madhya Pradesh runs various schemes for the economic, business and livelihood of the citizens of the state. For this purpose Mukhyamantri Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana has been started. Under which financial assistance will be provided every month to the parents of the girl child. So that he can live his daily life easily and can also take care of his daughter well.
In this article, we are going to inform about all the important facts related to Abhibhavak Pension Yojana like:- How to apply for the scheme? What is the eligibility, required documents and application process of the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana
|Yojana Name||Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana|
|Department Name||Social Justice Department|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
|Objective||Financial assistance to the poor|
|Pension amount||Rs. 600/- Per Month|
Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana
Girl Guardian Pension Scheme has been started for economically weak people, people who have only one girl child and she is married. The family should not have any means of income, along with this, the age of the guardian has also become 60 years or more, they can take advantage of this scheme. Those people who had a son but are not alive will also be included in this, in that case also the couple will be given pension assistance of Rs.600 per month.
Chief Minister Girl Guardian Pension Scheme Eligibility
To take advantage of any government scheme, it is necessary to be eligible. Some guidelines have also been given by the government for girl guardian pension. Only by following which you will be able to take advantage. If you do not have its letter then the application form will be rejected. You can see the girl child guardian pension scheme eligibility below.
- Only the natives of Madhya Pradesh can take advantage of this scheme.
- Parents should have only one daughter and who is married.
- The age of the couple should not be less than 60 years.
- If the parent is a tax payer then they will not be eligible to apply in the scheme.
- If you have a son other than a daughter, then you will not be given the benefit of the scheme.
- It is necessary for the daughter to get married. If the daughter of the applicant is not married then the application will be rejected.
- You must belong to a poor class family with no source of income.
- Your ration card should also be BPL.
Documents for Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana
Some documents are required to take advantage of Abhibhavak Pension Yojana. Whose list you can see below. Whenever you apply for the scheme, it is necessary to have all these with you.
- School certificate / mark sheet, birth certificate / voter list / own voter ID card
- Ration card to confirm that the couple has only one girl child and no living son
- Self-attested declaration by the couple/single couple to the effect that they are not income tax payers.
- Joint photo in case of a couple and single photo in case of a single couple
- Widow women Death certificate of her husband issued by the competent authority
- Copy of first page of Bank Passbook/Post Office Account.
MP Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Scheme Registration
- First of all you have to visit the official website of MP Public Service Management http://mpedistrict.gov.in/Public/index.aspx.
- After this you have to click on Chief Minister Kanya Guardian Pension Scheme in the available services.
- After this a page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on Click to Download the Form.
- The applicant will go to the website, he will see the Chief Minister Girl Guardian Pension Scheme application form there.
- Read this application form carefully.
- Keep in mind that there should not be any error.
- If there is any error then the form will be considered as invalid.
- After that click on the submit button.
- You can also keep a print out of it.
FAQ – Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana
Officla website for Abhibhavak Pension Scheme – http://mpedistrict.gov.in/
Like this scheme, financial assistance is to be provided every month to all those parents who have only one daughter and no son. Through this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 500 will be provided every month.
600 rupees will be given every month through this scheme.
We hope that you will like this article and it will help you to apply in this scheme. If you have any question related to Mukhyamantri Kanya Abhibhavak Pension Yojana, you can ask by commenting.
I hope that you will like this article, if you want any kind of information related to this scheme, then you must tell by commenting. For information about similar latest satkari yojana, definitely follow our Facebook page.
- Samagra ID Portal, How To Find Samagra ID By Name
- Ladli Bahna Yojana Form
- MPOnline Portal registration, login
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana