MP Ladli Bahana Yojana Registration – Madhya Pradesh government is running many schemes for the welfare of the citizens of its state and new schemes are also being launched. In this episode, Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan started the Ladli Bahna Scheme. Under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 1000 will be provided to women every month and under this scheme, about 1 crore women will be given the benefit of the scheme.
Let us know in detail about what is Ladli Bahna Yojana and how to apply for MP Ladli Bahna Yojana, Eligibility, Online Form Download.
In today’s article, we are telling you in detail about Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana 2023. How to apply for this scheme, what is its eligibility and what documents will be required. So please do read this article till the end so that you too can be able to take advantage by applying under MP Ladli Bahana Yojana.
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahana Yojana
|Yojana Name||PM Ladli Bahana Yojana|
|Beneficial||Lower, middle class and poor women of the state|
|Started By||Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Objective||empowering women financially|
|Financial Amount||Rs.1000 per month / Rs.12000 annually|
|Application Process||Not Available Yet|
|helpline number||To be launched soon|
What is MP Ladli Bahana Yojana?
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced the launch of MP Ladli Bahana Yojana for the poor sisters of the state on the occasion of Narmada Jayanti. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the state government to the lower middle class sisters and poor women of the state. ₹ 1000 per month will be given to poor sisters as per their economic condition. That is, under this scheme, an amount of ₹ 12000 will be given in financial form to all the sisters in 1 year, which will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary sisters. With this, the amount given from the government’s scheme will reach you directly.
The objective of the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana is to make the lower class women economically empowered and self-reliant. So that he can live his life with respect and he can also fulfill his needs. Women will be able to use the funds received under the scheme according to their own. With the money received from the scheme, women will be able to become self-empowered.
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Behna Yojana Key Features
- The current Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced the launch of MP Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- Financial assistance of about ₹ 1000 will be provided under the scheme.
- About ₹ 12000 will be provided by the government to the sisters involved in the scheme in 12 months of the year.
- This money will be given directly to the sisters in their bank account.
- About 1 crore women will be covered under this scheme.
- It has been said by the government that about 7000 crore rupees will be spent in MP Ladli Bahna Yojana in 5 years.
MP Ladli Bahana Yojana Eligibility
- This program will only benefit women from lower and middle class backgrounds.
- Women belonging to general, backward, scheduled castes and scheduled tribes of Madhya Pradesh will be included in this scheme.
- 1000 per month will be provided to women under the Government Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- To qualify, the woman must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- No one from the household of the woman should pay income tax to be benefited from the scheme.
- Such a scheme would benefit both married and unmarried people.
Benefits of MP Ladli Bahna Yojana 2023
Madhya Pradesh will operate the Ladli Bahana scheme for five years. A monthly payment of Rs 1000 will be made to all women who qualify for the scheme.
- A beneficiary woman will get Rs 60,000 from Ladli Bahna in five years.
- 60000 crore rupees will be spent in this scheme during five years.
- In this Behna scheme, each of the one crore Behna will be deposited 1,000 per month in their accounts.
- An estimate states that 65% of the sisters in the state will benefit from this Ladli Bahna.
- Women sisters from rural areas will be given preference in this programme.
Mp Ladli Bahna Yojana Important Documents
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Bahna Yojana has been announced by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, which means there is still some time to start this scheme. That is why no information about any type of document related to applying in this scheme is currently available. As soon as the government will issue any notification related to the information of the document, it will be updated in this article. But here we are telling you the list of some possible documents with you.
- Aadhar card
- Basic address proof
- income certificate
- passport photo
- Composite ID
MP ladli behna scheme 2023 apply online
If you want to get the benefits of MP Ladli Bahna Yojana starting in Madhya Pradesh, then you will have to wait a bit, now Shivraj Singh has announced about this scheme, due to which there is not much information about it. . The website for this scheme will be launched in the coming time. From where letter women will be able to apply for this scheme. For now, you will have to wait for a few days for this.
FAQ – MP Ladli Bahana Yojana
Ladli Bahna Yojana has been run by the MP government for women. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to all the women of the state.
To check the name in Ladli Laxmi Yojana, first of all open the government’s website ladlilaxmi.mp.gov.in. From here you can check your status.
In today’s article, you were told in detail about MP Ladli Bahna Yojana. I hope you enjoy it. This will help you a lot. Do share this with your friends on social media Facebook, Twitter.
To get information about similar sarkari yojana, definitely follow our facebook page and do not forget to bookmark our site.
- Samagra ID Portal, How To Find Samagra ID By Name
- MP Rojgar Portal Registration, Check Status
- MPTAAS Portal Login, Apply Scholarship, Registration
- MP Berojgari Bhatta Registration Apply Online
- MPNRC Registration, Admit card, Exam date, Result