Check out MGNREGA works list 2022-23 approved by central government of India. The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) is a government program in India that aims to provide a minimum of 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in a financial year to every household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work.
MGNREGA Works List
|Name of Article||MGNREGA Works List|
|Launched By||By Union Ministry of Rural Development|
|Objective||To Provide Online Facility to the Citizens to View the Agenda related to MGNREGA|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
What is MGNREGA Yojana
MNREGA stands for “Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act”. MGNREGA is one of the largest work guarantee programs in the world. It is an Indian labor law and social security measure that aims to guarantee the ‘right to work’. This act was passed in September 2005. Through this scheme, employment is to be made available to the rural people. This includes many programs of the government, the central government provides work for 100 days to the public to get their work done.
The list of works that can be undertaken under the MGNREGA includes:
- Water conservation and water harvesting
- Land development
- Afforestation and tree plantation
- Rural connectivity through roads, footpaths, and bridges
- Flood control and protection measures
- Irrigation canals and wells
- Rural housing
- Renovation of traditional water bodies
- Agricultural and horticultural activities
- Development of waste land
The complete MGNREGA Works list is given below
NREGA Job Card List 2022-23 [State Wise]
You can download your NREGA job card from the state wise links provide below in the table.
|S.No||Name of State||Download Links|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar||Click Here|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|8||Daman and Diu||Click Here|
|9||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|13||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|14||Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|19||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|31||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|33||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|34||West Bengal||Click Here|
To be eligible for the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) program in India, you must:
- Be a resident of rural India
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be willing to do unskilled manual work
- Not be receiving a pension from the government
MGNREGA is targeted at households that are considered to be in need of employment. These may include households that are landless, marginal farmers, or those with a disabled or elderly member who is unable to work.
To participate in the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) program in India, certain documents are required. These may vary slightly depending on the state in which you live, but generally, the following documents are required:
- Proof of identity – This can be a voter ID card, ration card, driving license, PAN card, or passport.
- Proof of residence – This can be a utility bill, rent receipt, or ration card.
- Age proof – This can be a birth certificate, school certificate, or voter ID card.
- Bank account details – Participants in the MGNREGA program are paid through direct bank transfer, so you will need to provide your bank account details.
- Job card – The MGNREGA job card is a document that contains your personal details, the details of the work you are undertaking, and the wages you are entitled to receive.
It is important to note that these documents may need to be authenticated or verified by the appropriate authorities.
Conclusion – NREGA Works List
In today’s article, we told you about NREGA Works List, how you can download it, how to check your name in this list.
- NREGA Job Card List
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- UIDAI E Aadhaar Download Online
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List
Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates of such Sarkari Yojana.