Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana – The Rajasthan government has launched the Palanhar Yojana, under which the orphan children of Rajasthan will be given the benefit of this scheme. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given to the orphan children by the government. Palanhar Yojana was started by the Rajasthan State Government on 8 February 2005. Under this scheme, children of disabled parents will also get the benefit of the scheme.
Due to which such children whose parents are not in this world, financial assistance will be given by the government for their good education and upbringing. Those who are not aware about this scheme, read this post till the end. In this we are going to know complete information about Palanhar Yojana.
Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan
|Yojana Name||Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme|
|State Scheme||Rajasthan Sarkari Yojana|
|Beneficial||State’s orphans and helpless children|
|Objective||To provide education to the helpless children of the state|
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana
Under this scheme, Palanhar will get Rs. 500 per month for children up to the age of 5 years (500 per month for children up to the age of 5 years in Palanhar) and Rs. 1000 per month till the age of 18 years after admission in school. The grant money (After admission to school, till the age of 18, a grant of Rs 1000 per month.) will be provided by the Government of Rajasthan
From this Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana of the state government, arrangements for education, food, drinking and clothing will be arranged by the state government. Thus, this scheme run by the state government is unique in the whole of India.
Objective of Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to provide support to the poor and helpless children of the state and to provide them good education. Under this scheme, those children of the state whose parents have died, they will be provided financial assistance by the government.
For some time, the idea is going on to increase the amount of assistance given to the children under the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana. Which has been approved by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot for the financial year 2023-24. According to this proposal, children in the age group of 0 to 6 years were given an amount of Rs.500 under the Palanhar Yojana. Which has been increased to Rs 750. At the same time, the amount of assistance given to children in the age group of 6 to 18 years has been increased from Rs 1000 to Rs 1500. More than 6 lakh 50 thousand children will be benefited through this scheme.
Eligibility for Rajsthan Palnhaar Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the orphan and helpless children of Rajasthan.
- The annual income of the foster family should not exceed Rs 1.20 lakh.
- It is mandatory for the foster family to send the child to Angambadi center after the age of 2 years and to school after the age of 6 years.
Documents Required for Palanhar Scheme
- Death Certificate of the child’s parents
- Children of parents who have been sentenced to death/life imprisonment by judicial process
- Maximum three children of widow mother eligible for destitute pension
- Maximum three children of outgoing mother
- Children of Remarried Widow Mother – Copy of Certificate of Remarriage
- child of a parent with leprosy
- children of disabled parents
- child of divorced/abandoned woman
Grant amount given in Palanhar Yojana
|इस योजना के तहत अनाथ बच्चों को 5 वर्ष की आयु तक दी जाने वाली राशी||500 रुपये प्रतिमाह|
|स्कूल में बच्चे का नामांकन होने के बाद दी जाने वाली राशी||1000 रुपये प्रतिमाह|
|बच्चे की आर्थिक जरूरतों जैसे कपडे, जूते, आदि के लिए दी जाने वाली राशि’||2000 रुपये सालाना|
- parent’s aadhar card
- Bhamashah Card
- Basic address proof
- Ration card
- identity card
- Certificate of registration of child in Anganwadi / Certificate of studying in school
- child’s aadhar card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply for Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana
Interested candidates who want to apply for this scheme, we are telling them some simple steps below, so that they will be able to easily apply for this scheme.
To apply under this scheme, the applicant has to first download the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana Application Form PDF File by visiting the official website sje.rajasthan.gov.in of Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
After downloading the application, you will have to fill all the information asked in the application form such as the name of the parent, date of birth, etc.
Benefits and features of Palanhar Yojana
Palanhar yojana was started especially for orphan children. It has many benefits. About which we are telling below.
- Financial assistance is provided to orphan children.
- This scheme is operated by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- Through the scheme, orphan children will become strong and self-reliant.
- They will not even need to depend on anyone for their expenses.
- Applying for Palanhar Yojana is very easy.
The Government of Rajasthan runs many schemes for the poor from time to time. Out of this, Palanhar Scheme was started for orphans. Under which financial assistance will be provided, which will keep increasing with age.
FAQ – Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana
The objective of this scheme is to provide education to poor and orphan children to a family life so that the needs of the child can be fulfilled.
The official website related to Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana is https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
If you face any inconvenience related to this scheme, then you can contact on the helpline number given below. Helpline Number – 1800-180-6187
Conclusion – Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana
Through this article, we have provided complete information related to Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan. I hope you liked this information, if you have any kind of question related to this scheme, then you can ask in the comment box.
I hope that you will like this article, if you want any kind of information related to this scheme, then you must tell by commenting. For information about similar latest satkari yojana, definitely follow our Facebook page.
- Rajasthan SSO ID Registration SSO Portal Login
- Shala Darpan Login Rajasthan Staff Window
- Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan Yojana Apply Online
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Yojana
- Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana Apply Online