Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana: The Rajasthan government has launched the Palanhar Yojana, under which the orphan children of Rajasthan will be given the benefit of this scheme. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given to the orphan children by the government.
Due to which such children whose parents are not in this world, financial assistance will be given by the government for their good education and upbringing. Those who are not aware about this scheme, read this post till the end. In this we are going to know complete information about Palanhar Yojana.
Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan Overview
Palanhar Yojana was started by the Rajasthan State Government on 8 February 2005. Under this scheme, children of disabled parents will also get the benefit of the scheme.
|Yojana Name||Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme|
|State Scheme||Rajasthan Sarkari Yojana|
|Beneficial||State’s orphans and helpless children|
|Objective||To provide education to the helpless children of the state|
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022
Under this scheme, Palanhar will get Rs. 500 per month for children up to the age of 5 years (500 per month for children up to the age of 5 years in Palanhar) and Rs. 1000 per month till the age of 18 years after admission in school. The grant money (After admission to school, till the age of 18, a grant of Rs 1000 per month.) will be provided by the Government of Rajasthan
From this Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022 of the state government, arrangements for education, food, drinking and clothing will be arranged by the state government. Thus, this scheme run by the state government is unique in the whole of India.
Objective of Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to provide support to the poor and helpless children of the state and to provide them good education. Under this scheme, those children of the state whose parents have died, they will be provided financial assistance by the government.
Eligibility for Rajsthan Palnhaar Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the orphan and helpless children of Rajasthan.
- The annual income of the foster family should not exceed Rs 1.20 lakh.
- It is mandatory for the foster family to send the child to Angambadi center after the age of 2 years and to school after the age of 6 years.
Documents Required for Palanhar Scheme
- Death Certificate of the child’s parents
- Children of parents who have been sentenced to death/life imprisonment by judicial process
- Maximum three children of widow mother eligible for destitute pension
- Maximum three children of outgoing mother
- Children of Remarried Widow Mother – Copy of Certificate of Remarriage
- child of a parent with leprosy
- children of disabled parents
- child of divorced/abandoned woman
Grant amount given in Palanhar Yojana
|इस योजना के तहत अनाथ बच्चों को 5 वर्ष की आयु तक दी जाने वाली राशी||500 रुपये प्रतिमाह|
|स्कूल में बच्चे का नामांकन होने के बाद दी जाने वाली राशी||1000 रुपये प्रतिमाह|
|बच्चे की आर्थिक जरूरतों जैसे कपडे, जूते, आदि के लिए दी जाने वाली राशि’||2000 रुपये सालाना|
- parent’s aadhar card
- Bhamashah Card
- Basic address proof
- Ration card
- identity card
- Certificate of registration of child in Anganwadi / Certificate of studying in school
- child’s aadhar card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply for Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana
Interested candidates who want to apply for this scheme, we are telling them some simple steps below, so that they will be able to easily apply for this scheme.
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant has to first download the Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana Application Form PDF File by visiting the official website sje.rajasthan.gov.in of Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
- After downloading the application, you will have to fill all the information asked in the application form such as the name of the parent, date of birth, etc.
FAQ – Palanhar Yojana
The objective of this scheme is to provide education to poor and orphan children to a family life so that the needs of the child can be fulfilled.
The official website related to Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana is https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
If you face any inconvenience related to this scheme, then you can contact on the helpline number given below. Helpline Number – 1800-180-6187
Through this article, we have provided complete information related to Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan. I hope you liked this information, if you have any kind of question related to this scheme, then you can ask in the comment box.
Read More Rajasthan Sarkari Yojana:-
- Rajasthan SSO ID Registration SSO Portal Login
- Shala Darpan Login Rajasthan Staff Window
- Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan Yojana Apply Online
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Yojana
- Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana Apply Online