Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan Yojana – Keeping an eye on the increase in the number of unemployed youth and women in the country, the Rajasthan government had started the unemployment allowance scheme in 2019. So today we will give you information about another government scheme of Rajasthan “Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana”.
Citizens of Rajasthan can apply online for this scheme and can take advantage of unemployment allowance scheme. Earlier the government was given Rs 650 to the youth and Rs 750 to unemployed girls. Which the Government of Rajasthan has increased it to Rs 3000 and for girls it has been increased to Rs 3500.
Overview – Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta
|Yojana Name||Rajasthan unemployment allowance|
|Started By||By Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
|Beneficial||Unemployed youth of the state|
|Objective||To provide unemployment allowance|
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2022
There are many such youth who are educated but unemployed, and are looking for a job but they are not getting a job. Because of which they have to depend on their family. That’s why the government started this scheme Unemployment Allowance Scheme for financial assistance to unemployed youth.
Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Benefits
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the educated unemployed youth and girls of the state.
- An amount of 3000 rupees per month and unemployed girls will be given financial assistance of 3500 rupees per month.
- Will provide monthly unemployment allowance to educated youth who have passed 12th and graduation.
- The assistance amount will be given to the applicant in case he remains unemployed for a period of two years.
Berojgari Bhatta Qualification
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Rajasthan.
- Under this scheme, only educated unemployed youth and girls of Rajasthan state will be considered eligible.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs 3 lakh or less.
- The age of the applicant or applicant should be between 21 years to 35 years (Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan Age Limit).
- A youth who has taken advantage of other allowance schemes cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- The applicant must have a post graduate or graduation degree.
Documents For Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta
Document Lists for MP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Application :
- Aadhar Card
- Income Proof Certificate
- Then PErmanent Residence proof
- Also Birth proof
- Employment number from employment exchange.
- Most important education qualification certificate
- PAN Card
- Mobile Number
- Disabled Certificate (if the applicant has disabled)
- Bank Account details
- Passport size photo
Berojgari Bhatta Check Status
You can also use this direct link to see the application status of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Check Status
First of all you have to go to the official website of Rajasthan berojgari bhatta. Here you will get to see the option of Unemployment Allowance Status.
On clicking on Unemployment Allowance Status, another new page will open in front of you where you will have to enter the job seeker registration number and job seeker date of birth as shown here below.
After entering all the information you have to click on the Search button. On clicking on the button of Search, the information of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Application Form Status will open in front of you.
FAQ – Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
Educated youth who have not got a job or have a livelihood of Rs 3000 and unemployed girls are given the benefit of unemployment allowance scheme of Rs 3500 per month.
You can do this by visiting the official website of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta yojana or you can also apply with the help of SSO Rajasthan Portal.
12th Class Marksheet
Post Graduation Certificate/Marksheet
Here we have given you all types of information related to Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana. Like Berojgari Bhatta Application Form, Eligibility, Check Status Online If you have any question related to this scheme, then you write us in the comment box below.
Read More Sarkari Yojana: