GST Login Portal – Registration, Verification, Search details can be checked from this page. All details related to the GST login are available here. In this article you can find information about the GST Login Portal is given below. You can get registration process on this website, application for a refund, return filing, payment of taxes, etc.
GST Login Portal
The full form of GST is Goods and Services Tax. GST Login Portal is a website on which information about all the activities related to GST is received before and after login.
About GST Login Portal Registration Status
Your process to register in the GST Login Portal starts after 15 days. In this portal, you can check the status in only two ways, about which we will provide you clear information. Which are as follows:-
- GST Registration Application Status Before Login
- GST Registration Application Status After Login
- UIDAI E Aadhaar Download Online
- NVSP Voter ID Status National Voter Service Portal
- CoWIN Covid-19 Corona Vaccine Online Registration
Services available on GST portal
Here is a list of some services available on the GST Portal. Click on the service to see the detailed guide.
- Application for Registration for Normal Taxpayer, ISD, Casual Dealer
- Application for GST Practitioner
- Opting for Composition Scheme (GST CMP-02)
- Stock intimation for Composition Dealers (GST CMP-03)
- Opting out of Composition Scheme (GST CMP-04)
- Filing GST Returns
- Payment of GST
- Filing Table 6A of GSTR-1 (Export Refund)
- Claim Refund of excess GST paid (RFD-01)
- Furnish Letter of Undertaking(LUT)(RFD-11)
- Transition Forms (TRAN-1, TRAN-2, TRAN-3)
- Viewing E-Ledgers
- Filing of GSTR-9 -Annual Return
- Filing of GSTR-9C -Reconciliation Statement
How to register on GST portal?
Step 1: Click on the Login link given in top right-hand corner of the GST Home page
Step 2: Click on the here link in the instruction at the bottom of the page that says “First time login: If you are logging first time, click here to login”.
Step 3: Enter your provisional ID/GSTIN/UIN and password received on your e-mail address.
Step 4: nter the username and password of your choice. Re-confirm the password and then click on “Submit” button.
Step 5: After these process a message is displayed once the username and password have been created.
How to track online GST Registration Application Status Before Login?
- If yout want to track your GST application status, first go to the GST online portal.
- After that, the home page will open on your screen.
- Then go to the option of ‘service’ on the home page and click on registration tab.
- After clicking, you will have to go on ‘Track Application Status.
- After clicking, you have to choose registration from the drop line.
- On the next page, you have to fill in your ARN and SRN, which were put on your email ID at the time of registration.
- After that enter the captcha code and click on search.
- After clicking, all your details will open.
Track online GST Registration Application Status?
- First of all, go to the online portal.
- The link of which is given in our article.
- After that click on ‘Track Application Status’ in Services.
- Then on the next page, you have to select the model mother registration option.
- After that, you have to fill ARN, SRN, and Submission Date.
- Then click on search and fill in the captcha code.
- After opening the details save them.
Documents Needed for GST Login Portal Registration
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Business registration and incorporation certificate
- Permanent Address proof with photo
- Business place address proof
- Digital signature
- Bank account statement
FAQ – GST Login Portal Registration
Businesses whose turnover exceeds Rs. 40 lakhs* (Rs 10 lakhs for NE and hill states) is required to register as a normal taxable person.
GST full form Goods and Services Tax, is an indirect tax imposed on the supply of goods and services
Finance Minister of West Bengal, Asim Dasgupta to design a GST model.
I hope you got complete information about GST Login Portal – Registration, Status, Verification in our post. If you want to any information about it, then drop your message in the comment section.
For more latest sarkari yojana infomation bookmark our website latestsarkariyojana.com
- RNFI Login, Services, Registration and Partner login
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List pmkisan.gov.in List
- National Scholarship Portal 2.0 (NSP Portal) Login & Registration