Rajasthan SSO ID or Rajasthan Single Sign On Portal has been started by the state government to provide online facility to the citizens of state. This SSO Portal facilitates the resident of Rajasthan to use the same name and password for various online functions and government websites.
SSO ID Portal provides you online services of more than 100 departments at a time on one portal. Dear friends, today we are going to share with you all the information about Rajasthan SSO ID Registration through this article.
Rajasthan SSO ID Overview
|Yojana Name||Rajasthan SSO ID|
|Yojana Type||State Government Scheme|
|Objective||Providing online services to the citizens|
|Department||One Digital Identity for all Applications|
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to take advantage of online services, then they have to register online by visiting the portal of SSO. Those people who have not yet made their Rajasthan SSO ID can do so by visiting the official website.
You will not have to pay any fee for this registration. You can register for free. People of the state who do not create their SSO ID, then they cannot apply online for anything.
Rajasthan SSO ID Portal
All the services available on the portal of Rajasthan Single Sign On can be availed by the citizens of the state who do their own business and those who do private jobs and those who do government jobs etc. It allows all citizens to access various e-services at a single click.
On this Rajasthan SSO ID Portal, people of the state can get online services of various government departments like e-mitra, Bhamashah card service, Rajasthan employment service, online form for recruitment, withdraw and deposit money online, deposit electricity bill, deposit water bill. Services etc. are being provided.
Purpose of SSO (Rajasthan Single Sign On)
The purpose of this scheme is to provide online services running in the state through a single portal to the citizens, industries, government employees of the state. Now people don’t need to go anywhere.
Now people will be able to take advantage of all the online services easily sitting at home through the portal of this sso id. To take the state of Rajasthan towards progress through this SSO ID scheme and make the people of Rajasthan self-reliant and empowered.
Benefits of Rajasthan SSO ID
- By using this SSO ID, people of the state can apply for any government job.
- Through this SSOID, you can pay electricity bill and pay water bill.
- After the registration of SSOID, you can also register in many government departments like E-Mandi, Right to Information.
- On the portal of Rajasthan Single Sign On, you can register for any kind of online services like Aadhar card, scholarship, business registration, Bhamashah etc.
List of main services available on Rajasthan SSO
- artisan registration
- Attendance MIS
- bank correspondence
- GSP Consultancy, GST Home Portal
- e-Library, e-Mitra and e-Mitra Reports
- BPAS (UDH)
- BRSY, BSBY
- EbayBazaar, E-Devsthan, EHR, EID
- E-learning, Electrical Inspectorate
- business registration
- challenge for change
- Higher Technical and Medical Education (HTE)
- Integrated Health Management System (IHMS)
- i start
- ITI APP
- job fair
- Labor Department Management System (LDMS)
- Local Self Government (LSG)
Documents of SSO Website Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Bhamashah Card
- using facebook
- using google
- Using B R N (For Business)
- SIPF ID (for government employees)
How to do SSO Portal Registration?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to register on the SSO portal, then follow the steps given below
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the official website of Rajasthan Single Sign On. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the option of Register. Click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- You can register with the identity card available on this page like Aadhar card, Bhamashah card, Face book ID, Gmail ID etc.
- While creating the SSOID, you will have to automatically generate the username and password. With the help of which you will login under the portal.
- As you choose any of these options, an application form will open in front of you. For which you have to fill all the asked information.
How to login Rajasthan SSO Portal
- After successful registration you have to login. To login, you have to go to the official website of SSO ID login.
- After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you, on this home page you will have to click on the login option.
- After clicking on this option, you will have to login with the help of the username and password created by you.
- In this way you can login Rajasthan SSO ID.
SSO Portal Helpline Number
- Helpline Number: – 0141-5153-222/5123-717
- Email Support: – email@example.com/
FAQ – Rajasthan SSO ID Portal
SSO Portal ID, Single Sign-on / rajsso is provided by the Government of Rajasthan to the citizens of Rajasthan.
Anyone who is a citizen of Rajasthan can apply for SSO ID Registration.
With the help of SSO ID, you can apply for Government Jobs, pay electricity bills, water bills.
- Shala Darpan Login Rajasthan Staff Window (rajshaladarpan.nic.in)
- Rajasthan Kisan Karz Mafi Yojana Apply Online
- Ayushman Bharat Mahatma Gandhi Rajasthan Swasthya Bima Yojana
- Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan Yojana Apply Online
- Rajasthan Old Age Pension Yojana