Banglarbhumi 2021: Search banglarbhumi.gov.in Land Record online. You can check west Bengal property details RoR, citizen registration also check land records online and apply for various records and documents.
This website launched by the government of West Bengal, in this site, you can find various departments information that will be benefitted for the people of Bengal.
Details Of Banglarbhumi Land Record
|Name of scheme||Banglarabhumi ( Bangla Bhumi wb )|
|Had lunch||By West Bengal State Government|
|Beneficiary||Every resident of West Bengal|
|Purpose of the portal||Digitizing land records and making available land-related information to beneficiaries in one click.|
|State||Applicable only in West Bengal|
|Official website||Click Here|
West Bengal Banglarbhumi
Banglabhumi is an online web portal for online land records and reforms launched by the Government of West Bengal. Through WB Banglarbhumi, the government aims to make an easy and convenient process of Land record.
With the help of Banglar bhumi portal, residents will be able to view all the land related documents information in just one click as well as download and print these documents.
List of services available on Banglarbhumi website
The following services are available in the online Land Record website of West Bengal:-
- Land distribution
- ROR application
- Online land records/Bhulekh
- Digitisation of maps and records
- ISU management
- Training (ARTI and LMTC)
- Rent controller
- Thika tenancy
- India-Bangladesh border demarcation
- State land use board
Registration Process at Banglarbhumi Portal
To register yourself through the portal, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the signup option.
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter the following information in thr form:-
- Full Name
- Your permanent address
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Your Municipality Area
- Right Email ID
- Phone number etc
- Enter the password.
- Enter the captcha code
- An OTP will be sent to you on your registered and entered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided.
- Click on submit.
- You will be registered on the portal.
Process To Login In Banglarbhumi.gov.in (Departmental Users)
If you are a departmental user then you can log in the website of Banglarbhumi by following the following steps given below:-
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the “Citizen Services” tab.
- On the next webpage, select the “Departmental Users” option.
- Enter your username and password.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Click on the “Login” button
- You will be logged in as a departmental user.
Banglarbhumi: Contact Information
Through this article we have provided you all the important information regarding banglarbhumi portal.
- Director of Land Records and Survey, 35, Survey Building,
- Gopal Nagar Road, Kolkata-700027
- Toll free No: 18003456600
- Email id: email@example.com
Forms available on Banglarbhumi website
You can download the following forms from the Banglarbhumi website:
- Form 1(D): Application for post-facto conversion
- Application for mouza map (available in Bengali and English)
- Affidavit for conversion (available in English)
- Application for conversion (available in Bengali and English)
- Mutation application (available in Bengali and English)
- Declaration for mutation
- Lease of tea garden in retained land.
FAQ – Banglarbhumi Land Record
You can visit – banglarbhumi.gov.in to find land record online.
In this portal you cna find the name of the property owner, plot area/size, property value and plot number.
On this page, we will keep providing all the latest information related to Banglarbhumi Land Record, West Bengal property details RoR, citizen registration. If you could not find the official website of any department, then please comment below.
If you have any question related to the Banglarbhumi Land Record, then you can ask us through comment section. Along with this you can also bookmark our website latestsarkariyojana.com