Jharkhand Ration Card 2022, Beneficiary List, Status Check Online: Under the government, under the National Food Security Act, Jharkhand has made arrangements for ration cards for all the poor and weaker sections of the state, from which all the citizens of the state get food items like wheat, rice, sugar, at very low prices. Kerosene, pulses etc. can be purchased at concessional rates. Along with this, it is one of the very important documents to get the benefits of all government schemes.
Jharkhand government has made the application process for making ration card online, so that now people can easily apply for ration card through internet sitting at home. You will not have to pay any kind of fee for this.
In today’s article, we are going to tell you about all the information related to Jharkhand Ration Card, how to apply for it, eligibility to apply and how to check your name in the list. Is. So read this article till the end.
Overview – Jharkhand Ration Card
|Yojana Name||Jharkhand Ration Card|
|Department||Food-Supply Department, Jharkhand|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
Jharkhand Ration Card
Perhaps you do not know that ration card is one of the very useful documents for Indian citizens. It helps you to buy essential commodities at subsidized rate which helps the poor of the state. Ration card has also become an essential means of identification. Through this, you can easily get other necessary documents like Ayushman card, driving license and PAN card etc.
Any citizen of the state can apply for this, it is for the whole family, which has all the information about them. Ration is given on the basis of number of families.
Through this ration card, the people of the state can get the ration sent by the government to the government ration shops like rice, wheat, pulses, sugar, kerosene etc. at subsidized rates. So that he can live his life easily.
Documents Required for Jharkhand Ration Card
Hele we listed importent documents to for apply ration card is given below in our article and please read it carefully:-
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Residence proof
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- Identity proof
- Income certificate, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand Ration Card
To take advantage of any government scheme, it is very important for you to have eligibility, which we are going to tell below.
- Must be a resident of Jharkhand state.
- People coming from below poverty line can also easily apply for ration card.
- If you already have a ration card then you cannot apply for it.
- Disabled person can also apply for ration card
- Any families who have vehicles cannot apply for this.
- Even if you have a house with 3 or more rooms, you cannot apply for it.
- Those who have more than 5-10 acres of land also cannot apply.
How many types of ration card are there in Jharkhand
Above Poverty Line (APL): This ration card is given to those families who live above the poverty line.
Below Poverty Line Card (BPL): This type of card is provided to the families living in poverty.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY): AAY cards are provided for the economically weaker sections of the society.
Apply Online for Jharkhand Ration Card
It is very easy to apply for this, about which we are telling you below. You can get your ration card made very easily by following these steps.
- First of all the applicant has to go to the official website of Food Public Distribution and Consumer Affairs Department.
- On the home page, you will see the option of online service, click here.
- After reading all the information given on this page, you have to click on the Proceed button below. After this you have to select the new ration card.
- After this a new page will open where you have to enter your mobile number, after that you can proceed for your next process.
- You have to fill all the information asked in this form. Check all the information once again and click on the submit button. After this you have to take the printout and submit it to the DSO office of your district along with all the necessary documents.
After that you have to wait for some time. After the verification of all the documents is completed, your ration card will be made, which you can get from your nearest government office.
FAQ – Jharkhand Ration Card
There are three types of ration cards. In which APL, BPL, and Antodai Yojana ration card comes.
To apply in this, you can apply through the official website of the Department of Food Public Distribution and Consumer Affairs of Jharkhand.
The official website of the department is aahar.jharkhand.gov.in
In today’s article, we told you about the information related to Jharkhand Ration Card and how to apply for it. Hope this will be helpful for you.
If you have any question related to this, then you can tell by commenting. Along with this, do share this post with your family and friends on social media.
To get information about similar sarkari yojana, definitely follow our Facebook page and do not forget to bookmark our website.